laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1653040950120.png

Last post before update release.

Hey everybody,

I'm currently creating the last animation for the update. I added some more animations than I initially planned to make. I'm aiming to get everything ready for release on Sunday/Monday.
I'm working in every free minute I have, so wish me luck. See you on release!

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
wait what? no incest tag or even in the genre? thought theres an option change the relationship but the genre says the opposite? :Kappa:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
wait what? no incest tag or even in the genre? thought theres an option change the relationship but the genre says the opposite? :Kappa:
I noticed this now. It's ridiculous that such an effective tag as incest isn't here. This is an incest game

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Is it worth to play ?? Any bugs and other issues ?
You should definitely play. It's a very high quality game. It's the hidden gem of the forum imo. The update will come this Monday. I suggest you wait a week for the update.
Last post before update release.

Hey everybody,

I'm currently creating the last animation for the update. I added some more animations than I initially planned to make. I'm aiming to get everything ready for release on Sunday/Monday.
I'm working in every free minute I have, so wish me luck. See you on release!

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Lesbo scenes avoidable ?? I hope yes
As far as I remember, there was one lesbian scene in the game. I guess it was entirely up to you whether you saw that scene or not. I have no idea if the lesbian scenes in future updates can be avoidable

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
As far as I remember, there was one lesbian scene in the game. I guess it was entirely up to you whether you saw that scene or not. I have no idea if the lesbian scenes in future updates can be avoidable
Here goes. I am out!!
Skipping & preventable are 2 things. Not same

• Angry
Reactions: Ive-11

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
yes but also this is my bad, cuz the name/relationship changer is a beta feature so , maybe still had some progression :unsure:
sorry, I didn't quite understand what you mean. I guess you haven't played the game in a while and you're wondering if there's been a relationship changer. Here is the relationship changer. bullshit like roommate, landlady, actually this game is incest

132123.png

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I haven't followed everything there will be content with the mother in the next update ?
I think there will definitely be scenes with the mother. According to the previews, this update seems to be more about Jennifer. Cosplay jobs. You can have a look at pages 47 and 48 of the thread. Special renders and previews have been shared

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
I think there will definitely be scenes with the mother. According to the previews, this update seems to be more about Jennifer. Cosplay jobs. You can have a look at pages 47 and 48 of the thread. Special renders and previews have been shared
Thank for your answer bro ;)

Reactions: allura404
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes