JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
any scenes on the pure love route or it's just there to be there
Yes, it has a dedicated vanilla route with decent amount of scenes.
It has the censored tag but the last image looks very uncensored to me or is it just me?
Read the translator notes.
"Language: English (Similar to Fan Translation)"
This just means MTL, right?
I could describe the whole process of how I use AI to translate, but it would take too much time. So, I went with a simpler wording that describes exactly what this is.

Reactions: MysterMani

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The description reads more like a corruption game where it just references that there is a childhood friend. Doesnt sound very NTR tbh. Just another slut simulator. Ill wait for some reviews in a couple of days.

Reactions: ajunghw4n

Metal Man

Jul 3, 2018
Do you prefer to be in the shoes of the male MC while he is being cucked? Because the protagonist is a female and you can corrupt her however you wish, that's what make it even more interesting. Who cares if it is "not NTR enough" because you're playing from the viewpoint of the girl?
When it's a male MC, you can have games like that NTR Knight game, where you actively try to avoid being NTR'd, with the risk of slipping up, or maybe it happens regardless and you're just trying to catch glimpses.

When it's female MC, you tend to get games like this one, where it boils down to "oh would I like to be NTR'd or not?" I like that every five days you can get a non-elective scene, but it did kinda sour me that I walk into the creepy-ass stalker's house and it straight-up asks "would you like to start a relationship with the creepy-ass stalker?"

Reactions: bucefala
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes