Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
yeah please put it as MTL if it is as seen by comments, was instantly wary of that "similar to fan translation", it's either translated by hand or it isn't. And even then if you actually translated line by line with MTL and make some more sense of it by editing, it would still be MTL albeit heavily edited.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Beat this a long time ago and maybe its because I'm a sucker for NTR, but this is in my top 10% of best games. The art style is unique, the characters are likable, the routes are varied, and overall it left a very good impression on me. That said, it isn't a long game and can probably be completed in a day. I strongly recommend trying it if you have even a bit of curiousity. Its very very good.

salsarado

May 27, 2017
NTR fans always seem to be so strict about the form. It seems awfully boring to never want any deviation.
To be fair, that's kind of how preferences work and while NTR has been clumped together more often than not, it makes about as much sense as saying that if you like strawberry ice cream, you must like all ice cream flavors. The different types of NTR are so significantly different that it gets annoying real quick. Imagine if anal and scat were one tag, that's about how I feel about NTR tags. And the reason people are so strict about it is BECAUSE they get slapped into one tag or mistagged with each other.

Just my perspective: If the girl isn't enjoying it, I'm not into it. Corruption can be great, but mind control is boring. Slow seduction is the best, blackmail is fine and rape is a turn off. The girls perspective is the best, cucker is good enough and I have zero interest in playing the cuck. Speaking of, I want to dislike the cuck, not the cucker nor the girl. Romance with the cheating pair and leaving the original relationship is the best outcome.

And I'm willing to bet EVERYTHING that there are many who agree with my first paragraph entirely, but disagree with everything in the second one. The difference between the types is massive, they are about as similar as ball licking is to ball kicking. Add the deviation in any other way through the story, the characters and the setting, but why would I be into a fetish that I'm not into? Still, anyone reasonable should be in agreement that games with multiple perspectives should ALWAYS LET YOU PICK AND CHOOSE. WHY WOULD A DEVELOPER DO ANYTHING BUT THAT?!

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes