Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
A good or even fantastic premise, especially for ntr... and then boom... its a female protag... what disappointment.
lol, for me its the opposite. Tags with fem protag and cheating look promising but the premise doesn't sound really appealing /the pair is not in relationship so how is it cheating/

JustXuX

Modder
Jan 13, 2020
Wait wait the translator is charging for the decensor patch? I swear ya'll will do anything to leech off of other people's work
The original images are censored, I took my time to decensor them. The developer didn't help/pay me to do it. If decensoring was easy, I wouldn't charge for it.
I have to somehow motivate and reward my supporters without dying of hunger first.
I shared the TL of the game that I bought, for free. And you people still find ways to bitch about it.
Look, if you don't like it, why not do it yourself? If I'm such a leech, then surely people will flock to your righteous ass.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Speaking of, I want to dislike the cuck, not the cucker nor the girl. Romance with the cheating pair and leaving the original relationship is the best outcome.
I agree with almost everything except the second half of the second paragraph. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: salsarado

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
Very good translation JustXuX. The most I might complain/criticize about would be how in the introduction. They use some large and complicated words for being a couple of kids, which might have been better served with simpler language. Unless the original script actually used something similar? Because in that case, it would be the fault of the original developer.

Reactions: JustXuX

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Beat this a long time ago and maybe its because I'm a sucker for NTR, but this is in my top 10% of best games. The art style is unique, the characters are likable, the routes are varied, and overall it left a very good impression on me. That said, it isn't a long game and can probably be completed in a day. I strongly recommend trying it if you have even a bit of curiousity. Its very very good.
A strong recommendation, but didn't give any info on what to expect. Just that you loved it. Can you elaborate a bit more?

What's the gameplay loop for unlocking scenes? Is it netorare, netori, netorase, BSS? Is it one of those where you play the girl and just go around and find guys to fuck? What the corruption look like? Do you slowly fall or just turn into an instant slut because of some magical bullshit device? Is it one guy per route, or do you end up as a town bicycle? I get that you loved it, but why?

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
A strong recommendation, but didn't give any info on what to expect. Just that you loved it. Can you elaborate a bit more?

What's the gameplay loop for unlocking scenes? Is it netorare, netori, netorase, BSS? Is it one of those where you play the girl and just go around and find guys to fuck? What the corruption look like? Do you slowly fall or just turn into an instant slut because of some magical bullshit device? Is it one guy per route, or do you end up as a town bicycle? I get that you loved it, but why?
I haven't played this nor am I the person you're replying to, but I've played other Orange Piece games in JP because I think they're just that good. Here's what I've personally experienced in other Orange Piece games:

The corruption in the games is usually fairly straightforward; not instantaneous, but it makes no use of magical bullshit device (other than large dicks, if that counts as one). The girls usually become some type of sizequeen and get blackmailed or otherwise slowly corrupted/tricked into further acts until she falls (which usually take a couple scenes, 1/3rd of the game or so). The NTR is often fairly subdued (the SO very rarely comes into play outside of in dialogue). It is corruption/netorare, but so far I've never seen one that is netoraSe. The older games feature one guy only so I believe it's fair to say that the routes will tend to be one guy only, if they follow a similar formula from previous games of the same circle.

Cheers.

Reactions: LordFrz

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
"Language: English (Similar to Fan Translation)"

what does this mean? sus as hell. makes me think they're trying to sneak in MTL.

EDIT:

I could describe the whole process of how I use AI to translate, but it would take too much time. So, I went with a simpler wording that describes exactly what this is.
lmao yeah

"I could describe the whole process of how I use AI to translate"

literally that is mtl.

readgms

Aug 12, 2024
Yes, it has a dedicated vanilla route with decent amount of scenes.
Decent in not right word, Sir. You get fewer scenes with the main character compared to each individual ntr character. And non NTR scenes less than 10% of the entire game. And mc has a small dick so that every vanilla fan would feel humiliated by the developer. Cut Leon out of the game and it becomes a good game.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
mc has a small dick
Ah, the classic NTR trope of MC just happens have a dick smaller than all the other men in his area that his girlfriend can possibly fuck, and who can all satisfy her better than he can.
How many times has this been in NTR games where the MC can fuck his love interest before the end of the game?

It would be nice more games abandoned that trope and followed examples in games like "Lady Lawren" and "NTR Knight", where the MC actually stands a chance of either keeping and sexually satisfying his girl or just straight taking her back not just emotionally but sexually.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes