Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Game looks interesting. My only criticism is that the image quality of the videos isn't as good as the renders, so when it transitions from video to render it looks a little weird. Other than that good first release.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I would recommend dropping the male/female and futa/female versions. The dialogue is basically the same in all 3 versions of the game but makes the most sense in the futa only version. For example, the nurse shyly saying your size is fine shortly before getting naked. In the versions where the nurse is female it doesn't make a ton of sense for her to be shy or to act like getting naked reveals something. In the all futa version she's just as small so she's revealing her own secret and speaking from experience about size. There's also the high big chick threatening to break you. That whole interaction makes much more sense when she actually has a big dick to break you with. Making all 3 versions is going to slow production to a crawl and bloat the file size to be bigger than the women in this game.

Reactions: selius

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am wondering will there be an anal tag in the future and will it be possible to have Futa on Futa or even Futa on Male at some point?.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
DAMN!! Breast expansion, dick growth, this looks promising, can't wait to see how big the tits will grow and how hung my man will grow! Keep it up!

Reactions: Netlinto

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
You lost me at "adopted". And, yes... I moved Eyepatch.txt to scripts folder. Didn't work. Good luck with the game.

Jul 31, 2020
i cant tell which setting this game is intended to be played on ... i like how it has different options but it would be nice if there was a note next to the one its intended to be played on and the others where there as a like if u really want this or this these are also a option

Reactions: noperopenope
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes