cpc023

Dec 18, 2017
Very interesting start, liking what I'm seeing with this one. Appreciate that you aren't shying away from extra-large sizes like most developers do too, so I'm definitely interested in following the progress here.

My only concern is, to echo many of the other posts, splitting the game in to three separate routes; while having that choice is always nice, there's no denying that it takes far longer - and far more disk space - per update. Particularly since, having played through all three up to this point, it seems fairly clear that the futa route is the 'main' route - it has little extra scenes and content, and there's a few points where the futa route just makes more sense story-wise (the nurse's dick and Allison at the fountain come to mind).

Personally, I think you'd be better off just focusing the futa route for now, but either way I'm looking forward to future updates anyway!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
As far as 'koikatsu asset anime games where you play a dude with brown or black hair, everyone just walks around half naked and strips on a dime' games go, this isn't a bad start at all. The models are nice (no ugly potato man mc or mismatch skin/dick color), no terrible 'click these 6 menus to find the one with an event' confusing progression, no grind, nothing to complain about. Not sure if its always intended to be this linear, but if you really plan on doing 3 dif stories, you probably should.
I'd echo the sentiment that you should only do 1. I only played futa/female. Because I only have an interest in that one. The futa options are what make this stand out from the literal mountain of near identical games so I'd rec going with one of those.
We have more than enough generic male mc harem koikatsu games.

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm glad to see that the reception for my game has been largely positive so far and I would like to explain my plans for 0.2 and what I have been working on.

First, I would like to address some of the concerns I have heard about the increased size and production time of having the three different versions, and that I should just focus on one version. Expansion, giantess, and hyper size games are so rare, and some of the people who are fans of these are not fans of futa and I don't want to ruin the game for those people by forcing it. So I do not plan on removing any of the versions. As for the increased production time, it's not as much as you might think. Koikatsu makes it very easy to swap one character for another while maintaining the pose and animation. So swapping the male MC and the futa MC only takes a few seconds. The other time increase is the minor changes to the dialogue, which also doesn't take that much time to do. However, my main concern is the increased file size of the game by doing so. Luckily, I have good news on that front! After looking around in Koikatsu's settings, I found that if I change the screenshot output to jpg instead of png I can adjust the file size of the image with no noticeable drop in image quality. By doing so, I was able to get the images down from 1-3MB each to less than 100kb each (there are 1,000kb in 1MB for those who don't know). So I am pretty confident I can keep the game size down to a reasonable level. If it does become too big in the future, I could try splitting the 3 versions into 3 separate games, so you only have to download the version that you want. If anyone has any other ideas for a possible solution, feel free to let me know.

Also, I would like to address the questions about the whole "adopted" thing. This is part of the story and will be explained further in 0.2. One of the main focuses of the 0.2 update will be explaining the lore of the world and backstory for a few of the characters. This will include an explanation of the MC's origin and who their biological family is.

I also plan to go back and fix some of the animations in 0.1 as there was a noticeable decrease in video quality when compared to the images. This was caused by me trying to make the video file size as small as possible, and I think I went a bit too far with it. I have also gone back and found multiple spelling errors that I have already fixed, as well as one of the images not displaying because I typed an "M" instead of an "N" (if my life depended on my typing and spelling ability, I would be very dead). So if anyone finds any other types of errors, please let me know. I have also gotten some stage building done, and have started getting more images done as well.

For this game I plan to get at least one update out each month. So I plan to release 0.2 before the end of February. Thank you all so much for the support and I hope you enjoy what is to come!

Apr 2, 2021
Good stuff! I'm a big fan of this type of content. Hard to find good Futa/BE/PE/Cumming a lot tags in games.
Looking forward to see where you go with it. Good luck!

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm glad to see that the reception for my game has been largely positive so far and I would like to explain my plans for 0.2 and what I have been working on.

First, I would like to address some of the concerns I have heard about the increased size and production time of having the three different versions, and that I should just focus on one version. Expansion, giantess, and hyper size games are so rare, and some of the people who are fans of these are not fans of futa and I don't want to ruin the game for those people by forcing it. So I do not plan on removing any of the versions. As for the increased production time, it's not as much as you might think. Koikatsu makes it very easy to swap one character for another while maintaining the pose and animation. So swapping the male MC and the futa MC only takes a few seconds. The other time increase is the minor changes to the dialogue, which also doesn't take that much time to do. However, my main concern is the increased file size of the game by doing so. Luckily, I have good news on that front! After looking around in Koikatsu's settings, I found that if I change the screenshot output to jpg instead of png I can adjust the file size of the image with no noticeable drop in image quality. By doing so, I was able to get the images down from 1-3MB each to less than 100kb each (there are 1,000kb in 1MB for those who don't know). So I am pretty confident I can keep the game size down to a reasonable level. If it does become too big in the future, I could try splitting the 3 versions into 3 separate games, so you only have to download the version that you want. If anyone has any other ideas for a possible solution, feel free to let me know.

Also, I would like to address the questions about the whole "adopted" thing. This is part of the story and will be explained further in 0.2. One of the main focuses of the 0.2 update will be explaining the lore of the world and backstory for a few of the characters. This will include an explanation of the MC's origin and who their biological family is.

I also plan to go back and fix some of the animations in 0.1 as there was a noticeable decrease in video quality when compared to the images. This was caused by me trying to make the video file size as small as possible, and I think I went a bit too far with it. I have also gone back and found multiple spelling errors that I have already fixed, as well as one of the images not displaying because I typed an "M" instead of an "N" (if my life depended on my typing and spelling ability, I would be very dead). So if anyone finds any other types of errors, please let me know. I have also gotten some stage building done, and have started getting more images done as well.

For this game I plan to get at least one update out each month. So I plan to release 0.2 before the end of February. Thank you all so much for the support and I hope you enjoy what is to come!
Nice game, I found it very interesting. I think the futa character should be more feminine. Do you think about making a milk farm and sex machines for the characters to be drained?

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
visual novel game, with 3D renders made in Ren'Py.
Nice fake information. I lot time used Kokaitsu and Ren'Py. And I know where legs from grow. It's not Ren'Py render, it's pics and models created in Kokaitsu, screenshoted and used inside Ren"Py project.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Nice fake information. I lot time used Kokaitsu and Ren'Py. And I know where legs from grow. It's not Ren'Py render, it's pics and models created in Kokaitsu, screenshoted and used inside Ren"Py project.
probably meant "(visual novel game, with 3D renders) made in Ren'Py" instead of "visual novel game, (with 3D renders made in Ren'Py)"
english having no genders and almost no verb modifications can make various sentences have multiple meanings

Reactions: Gojii

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Discord server is up!

Check it out if you like any of the fetishes in my game!
I will be more active there, so check it out if you have any questions.

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
The old Discord link stopped working for some reason, so here is the new one.

Last edited:

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Second update was short but pretty nice, love all the expansion scenes.

Is this going to be a more linear visual novel or will we have choice in daily activities or routes?

Definitely looking forward to expanding the huge hips/butt restaurant owner.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes