Leon26091

May 18, 2018
Any time frame on when updates will be done, I'm just curious if you have a planned schedule or just whenever you get to it.

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
He just released .3 on Patreon, and has been doing an update every 2-3 months, so no not dead. The updates aren't huge, but I like the game so far, I hope he adds more ass expansion, it's not done very often.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
He just released .3 on Patreon, and has been doing an update every 2-3 months, so no not dead. The updates aren't huge, but I like the game so far, I hope he adds more ass expansion, it's not done very often.
With 2-3 months and a Patreon to deliver to that's wayyyyyyy to slow

Apr 2, 2021
Is this game dead
Not dead just slow. Game has 3 routes it in for whatever reason and so it'll take the slow pace the dev has been updating 3x longer due to that fact.

Good game though with a rare kink that has almost 0 decent content so slow is better than nothing

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
the update is available now ?
The update is available on the creator's patreon, but no one's posted it publicly anywhere that I can find. The good news is that according to the schedule they posted, the creator will make it available to the general public in a week, on 5/29.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
The update is available on the creator's patreon, but no one's posted it publicly anywhere that I can find. The good news is that according to the schedule they posted, the creator will make it available to the general public in a week, on 5/29.
The bad news is that according to the change log, not much is even in the update. So unless if it gets bundled in with another one, I wouldn't hold your breath for much content.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
The bad thing about the game now, is that it released with so little content and the update after it was so small that it doesn't even feel like a game but a demo.

What I would've suggested is not release the game until you have enough story to get people to comeback for future updates, and even if future updates are small or get too long to make, people have enough with the first update that they're willing to wait.

Last edited:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
How do you get the scene where Jayne fucks you at the pool? I tried all 3 choices but, she always rides your dick?

I check the folder so, I know the pictures are there but, I can't get the scene?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How do you get the scene where Jayne fucks you at the pool? I tried all 3 choices but, she always rides your dick?

I check the folder so, I know the pictures are there but, I can't get the scene?
You need to choose at the very start of the game the option Futa/Futa to get Jayne or any of the girls fucking the MC. There is even a third option to grow a body part of Jayne.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You need to choose at the very start of the game the option Futa/Futa to get Jayne or any of the girls fucking the MC. There is even a third option to grow a body part of Jayne.
I did choose Futa and already got anal sex in the fountain but, no matter the choice I make at the pool Jayne is still riding on my dick. There are pictures of Jayne fucking you doggystyle at the pool (BunkerGrowFG7.webp) How do I get that scene?

I also tried the each of the three body parts after sex (her riding your dick) but, other then the text and the body part changing you still just drink her milk.

Ayakuro

Jun 19, 2021
I did choose Futa and already got anal sex in the fountain but, no matter the choice I make at the pool Jayne is still riding on my dick. There are pictures of Jayne fucking you doggystyle at the pool (BunkerGrowFG7.webp) How do I get that scene?

I also tried the each of the three body parts after sex (her riding your dick) but, other then the text and the body part changing you still just drink her milk.
You pick the Futa/Female. MC is the only futa.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
You pick the Futa/Female. MC is the only futa.
I picked Futa/Futa and want to know how to get the scene where Jayne fucks you doggystyle at the pool? Its picture BunkerGrowFG7.webp in folder BloomWar-0.3-pc\game\images\0.3

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I picked Futa/Futa and want to know how to get the scene where Jayne fucks you doggystyle at the pool? Its picture BunkerGrowFG7.webp in folder BloomWar-0.3-pc\game\images\0.3
How I got it was Futa/female just now and was able to get it convince her option and pick give her a dick.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
How I got it was Futa/female just now and was able to get it convince her option and pick give her a dick.
Thanks I never would have found that on my own. Are there other scenes in MC Futa/female where the female becomes a Futa?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes