Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I just finished til it said "that is all for this update" (after sexy time with Jayne) Yet I noticed Allison has a scene in the gallary with growth ??? How did I miss it. Cant figure out how, especailly since the last 2or 3 days they spent the weekend in the base and not at school (speaking to her in the class room on the last school day, she also said she was busy, so no event there). . Or ist it not in the game yet ? It make sense its not in the game yet ( the room looks like the bunker room too) , but I cant be sure.

Reactions: Jay05

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
I give up, this game either needs A gallery mod or A walkthrough mod to get all scenes, no matter what options I pick I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Futa Jayne fucking the MC scene, I played both the Futa only version and the Futa/Female version and no matter what I do there's no option for that scene and I guarantee that it's not the only scene I'm missing based on how many damn choices there are, so for the love of all that is holy please either add the option to unlock all the scenes in the gallery or maybe some kind modder can add it, otherwise I just don't have the patience to try every single combination of choices in the hopes I finally get the 1 scene I'm looking for.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BloomWar-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So this last update, its spliting into routes ? Does this mean its going to make us skip girls ? So we going to be skipping content and we cant transform most of them ?

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Bloom War [v0.14] [ATH Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 775 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Note. The uncompressed game images are already at the limit, and there wasn't a significant gain. However, with the videos, I managed to save a few megabytes. So, this isn't a compression with a good result

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So it's been reported that this game has cumflation. Is that true, and if so how much? I love that stuff lol

or65699

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone please make a guide for the male/female version I’m literally stumbling around and getting nowhere for all of them I still see blank spaces so I need help

meriasmus

Nov 21, 2023
I give up, this game either needs A gallery mod or A walkthrough mod to get all scenes, no matter what options I pick I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the Futa Jayne fucking the MC scene, I played both the Futa only version and the Futa/Female version and no matter what I do there's no option for that scene and I guarantee that it's not the only scene I'm missing based on how many damn choices there are, so for the love of all that is holy please either add the option to unlock all the scenes in the gallery or maybe some kind modder can add it, otherwise I just don't have the patience to try every single combination of choices in the hopes I finally get the 1 scene I'm looking for.
In the Futa/Female version give Jayne a dick. Also, don't use the skip prologue option.

uniquediznuts

Apr 28, 2023
honestly 10/10 game in the begnning i thought it will be bad but devolper proved me wrong

story 10/10

art 10/10

everyhing is 10/10

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes