no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i love this game but i hate the way updates are handled, i have 1 save per route and everyone basically ends right away. im not the person that makes a save everything time a choice is made but it feels like i may have to with these update or start over.

Reactions: Belly97

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BloomWar-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
would it be possible for someone to make like a path guide, still have some unlocks in the gallery I'm trying to get and can't figure them out
Yeah, at this point this game is either going to need a gallery mod, or an insane path guide/walkthrough mod or something for people to actually see all the content. I also think it's at the point where it makes more sense to just wait for it to be finished rather than trying to play each update because it's almost a scavenger hunt to find the new content the way it's implemented. I really enjoy the content and the niches it covers, but it's a very difficult type of game to play when it's released like this, I feel like it'll be better played as a full game (hopefully it actually makes it there eventually).

spodermen

Aug 6, 2021
Yeah, at this point this game is either going to need a gallery mod, or an insane path guide/walkthrough mod or something for people to actually see all the content. I also think it's at the point where it makes more sense to just wait for it to be finished rather than trying to play each update because it's almost a scavenger hunt to find the new content the way it's implemented. I really enjoy the content and the niches it covers, but it's a very difficult type of game to play when it's released like this, I feel like it'll be better played as a full game (hopefully it actually makes it there eventually).
this

Reactions: Popgoes668
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes