yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BloomWar-0.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 2, 2021
Does soome one know if there is going to be more coming soon
They have a release schedule on their discord. Just a heads up the dev is 'taking measures against piracy' so he is hiding the DL link AND locking the file with a PW thinking it will net him a few more pennies. So you'll be waiting for any updates, just find some other stuff to beat it to until then.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii
Aug 12, 2022
Version 0.11 has been released to Patreon and SubscribeStar of the author. Seems like they're hiding the DL link as a Poll so automated scrapers can't reach it, what a copium.

• Haha
Apr 2, 2021
Yep, must be hard up for funds
They are making 2.6k a month for stock koikatsu models with expandy bits in ren'py. They're flush with funds, they just wanna push for as much as they can get away with. But hey if people are willing to pay for that, who am I to criticize them.

Last edited:

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
They are making 2.6k a month for stock koikatsu models with expandy bits in ren'py. They're flush with funds, they just wanna push for as much as they can get away with. But hey if people are willing to pay for that, who am I to criticize them.
Criticism as my daddy said a long time ago is about all you will get for free in this life

Reactions: Pokemun
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes