Recommending Bloo's Games Recommendation List [2024-04-09]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The story is pretty solid and entertaining so far. Focusing on a guy who is in the MMA circles in London, and has past in the military, with a good variety of personalities for support and lots of room to grow.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
A fantasy story with a big injection of cheesy sex humor, plenty of interesting characters with their own unique quirky personalities, gorgeous artwork, and a solid story that lives and breathes by its characters. While I wasn't a big fan of the first build due to it's short amount of content and not particularly interesting start, the game improved a lot with new builds.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Are you kidding people here?...

No 'Desert Stalker'?
No 'Tales from Unending Void'?
No 'Shag the Hag'?

And i didn't mentioning small good games.
Did you become me? Unless that happened, I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to like different things from you. If you want to promote those, you can do so by creating a thread.

Sup, is there any way to filter for games that were released only in 2021?, I know you can sort by "last updated" but that shows old games as well. I'm looking for games posted in 2021 or after 2020. How to do that pleasu.
There's no date of creation value that you can sort by, neither there or via Xenforo's own filters. The only value for date of creation is via the OP itself in plain text.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
  • Added My Pig Princess [CyanCapsule] to the In-Development Section.
  • Added Wicked Rouge REFINE [fidless] to the In-Development Section.
    I've followed CyanCapsule's art for a few years, and now he's releasing a game, which is brilliant. The story itself isn't anything special, it's also short (right now at least), but it's written well enough, and backed by his gorgeous art featuring everyone's favorite pig girl, Emelie, I'm just hoping he adds the Succubus Bel and her family to it in the future. As for Wicked Rouge REFINE, as the title suggest, it's a refined replacement for Wicked Rouge (see below) which has a more concise story and mechanics.
  • Moved Come Inside [ttll] to the Abandoned section.
  • Moved Fantasy Valley [Ancho] to the Abandoned section.
  • Moved Wicked Rouge [fidless] to the Abandoned section.
  • Moved Reincarnotica [Polyrotix] to the Abandoned section.
    A shame to see Fantasy Valley go like that, despite its odd looking visuals at first impression, it's a game that rapidly grows on you. As for Reincarnotica, I've moved it from the Abandoned section once and I'm not moving it again, not unless the developer consistently releases more content for a while, IF, he does decide to pick it up again. Moving so many to the abandoned section was something I fully expected, considering how many projects get abandoned, regardless of their quality. Wicked Rouge has been replaced with an updated version of it called Wicked Rougue REFINE (see above).
  • Moved Haley's Story [Viitgames] to the Complete section.
  • Moved Incubus City [Wape] to the Complete section.
  • Moved Treasure of Nadia [NLT Media] to the Complete section.
    Always great to see games get a proper ending. NTL Media has already started a new project, but I haven't tried it yet while I wait for more content to pile up, but if it's as good as his previous works, it should join the list soon. Haley's Story kinda degraded a bit over time, but it finished well enough. And as for Incubus City, it was always a complete experience with a lot of replayability from the moment I first played it, but I'm glad to see a proper complete tag on it now.

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Shale Hill Secrets is pretty nice. The concept of a guy who loses his voice in his teens, as to learn to live with it, and requires his phone to communicate with most other characters that show up in the story, isn't something you see often. The story itself is full of mystery, with him finding a tool which allows him to snoop on anyone inside the school's network, and ending up in situations far above his head. The sex animations are really good, and the written sex isn't terrible either. The characters themselves are diverse enough, and most have their own compelling stories which interpose with. Looking forward for the next chapters.
  • Gave the thread a facelift.
I also gave the thread a lil' facelift since it was getting rather long. Now it should be future proof.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Bloo it seems like you have an exceptionally broad depth.

Any recommendations for games with LI that are “pleaser” types … granted to a greater or lesser degree in almost ALL games the LI are somewhat pleaser types however that being said … there are superstar examples.

Exceptional Examples
Lin - from Harem Hotel - this girl ALWAYS says yes, ridiculously obedient, and her world revolves around MC without being annoying.
Fara - from Hero’s Harem Guild another shining example of a “how may I please you master” girl

Rae - from A House in the Rift (granted she is a slow burn) but eventually she is very very much a pleaser but it’s arguable she is borderline.
Rosalind and Felica in Pale Carnations have some pleaser attributes as well and while both are Awesome they have priorities beyond pleasing the MC

So … as I look over my request for your input it “seems” I’m looking for games with sexy pleaser maids … and while that’s great, being a maid isn’t necessarily any sort of requirement. I’m mostly looking for games where there is a LI that is an exceptional “pleaser” type.

Hope this makes sense. I look forward to your suggestions.

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Hello Bloo, nice thread. Not sure if you've played Once in a Lifetime or Now & Then. I'm guessing you probably have, and while I'm a bit surprised they haven't shown up in this list, if by the off chance you haven't, I do hope you wouldn't mind giving them a try.

Edit. Just saw Now & Then in your list. Not sure why I wasn't seeing it earlier. I'm a dumb dumb.

Edit of Edit: But it is I think completed now, other than a director's cut that might come out in the future to add a few more scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloo

ROCCO

May 10, 2017
Bloo, Nice list man..
Any chance or idea of doing a ranking system or at least a tier system for your list? I know you like them all but surely some you must like more than the rest.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm not gonna bother to give descriptions this time around since there's a lot of titles, and I played most of these months ago and kinda forgot to add them. Above all else, I'd recommend you play Eternum, it is really good, and Henteria Chronicles is NTR focused, so if you're not into that, don't played those.
More of the usual. Farmers Dreams has basically been replaced by Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [MuseX] which is a Ren'py port/remaster of Farmers Dreams.
  • Added the tag {RECOMMENDED} in-front of the titles which represent the games I would recommend the most.
These are the games I'd consider must play. They each are unique in their design, or excel in several areas, such as gameplay, story, characters...
Regarding Hero's Harem Guild [Komisari]. I didn't move it to the Abandoned section, because it's still being actively worked on by the developer, who is also active on the forum. If he doesn't release anything until my next update, then I'll move it.

I'll probably be adding more titles soon I think. Got a big batch of games to play through, so one or two might be decent.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Bloo, Nice list man..
Any chance or idea of doing a ranking system or at least a tier system for your list? I know you like them all but surely some you must like more than the rest.
I've added the tag {RECOMMENDED} in-front of the titles I would recommend above everything.
Hello Bloo, nice thread. Not sure if you've played Once in a Lifetime or Now & Then. I'm guessing you probably have, and while I'm a bit surprised they haven't shown up in this list, if by the off chance you haven't, I do hope you wouldn't mind giving them a try.

Edit. Just saw Now & Then in your list. Not sure why I wasn't seeing it earlier. I'm a dumb dumb.

Edit of Edit: But it is I think completed now, other than a director's cut that might come out in the future to add a few more scenes.
I have Once in a Lifetime in my folder to play, and I just moved the titles that have had status changes like Now & Then to their respective sections.

Reactions: Strike-10

"Truck"Kun

Jul 7, 2021
Hey Bloo i recommend the game "once in a lifetime" it has amazing stories and its already finish game...Trust me this game is enjoyable

• Love
Reactions: Strike-10
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes