3.80 star(s) 63 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1673143957119.png

Overview:
Gain the power to peer into people’s hidden lives.
Plunge into the secrets beneath Shale Hill University.
Unravel a conspiracy, fall in love, or use your power to seduce your classmates,
in this adult visual novel by Love-Joint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Love-Joint - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.3
Language: English
Other Games: Daughter for Dessert - Double Homework - Stranded with Her
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You can only play Episodes 1 to 10!!!
(Episodes 11 to 16 are Pay-Walled, so you need to use the
CRACKED CHAPTERS to access them).

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
ITALIAN TRANSLAITON - FAN SG1 - FAN SIG2 - CRACKED CHAPTERS - CHEATCODE

4NM5VD.jpg 01.jpg 03.jpg HsMrCj.jpg myzCqo.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 23.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 20.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 24.jpg 26.jpg 13.jpg I2XW6p.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 19.jpg 21.png x4mK2y.jpg 25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Some unique stuff, and of course the same shitty ass deformations (litterally the deformations of the ass). I understand that is hard and probably requires importing and exporting and breaking your balls, but 95% of the man in this planet have better looking asses than this DAZ3D girls.

If devs with experience that are making new games, dont dare to do it well, we are doomed to watch this trannies until DAZ decides to implement better bone/rigging/skining whatever the name is.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not too late to just switch to renpy, just sayin'
Yeah, I love these games from Palmer and now Love-Joint, but Ren'py is a much better engine and I'd love to see Ren'py versions of the previous Palmer games too, especially since they exist only online and if something happened to website or server they're on, then they can't be played anymore. At least with Ren'py games you don't have to worry about that.

Zed | Love-Joint
Ricky | Love-Joint

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Not too late to just switch to renpy, just sayin'
Yeah, I love these games from Palmer and now Love-Joint, but Ren'py is a much better engine and I'd love to see Ren'py versions of the previous Palmer games too, especially since they exist only online and if something happened to website or server they're on, then they can't be played anymore. At least with Ren'py games you don't have to worry about that.

Zed | Love-Joint
Ricky | Love-Joint
What's the fixation with Ren'py? The game is now a downloadable. Let it be. I like to have control of my own stuff and code my own engines.

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
Still using this engine, evidently. Since the devs clearly insist on using it, at the very least they could bother to do the bare minimum to bring it up to par with the default settings of Ren'Py. Nobody wants unskippable seconds-long transitions; they do nothing but make the game a slog to get through. Skipping text works about as well as a sledgehammer does as a toothpick. I guess holding Ctrl to skip just unread text is too passe for some people. And I might just be daft, but I couldn't find a way to set the text speed to instant. At least it has rollback and the saves have screenshots (though you can't name them). Again, these are the bog-standard settings that Ren'Py has, that somebody with no programming knowledge at all can provide their players. And that's not touching simple user-end modification, like removing the text box or extracting the script to self-troubleshoot. Why would somebody go out of their way to make something objectively worse?

At least it seems to run OK. So props for that.

Last edited:

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Still using this garbage engine, evidently. Since the devs clearly insist on using it, at the very least they could bother to do the bare minimum to bring it up to par with the default settings of Ren'Py. Nobody wants unskippable seconds-long transitions; they do nothing but make the game a slog to get through. Skipping text works about as well as a sledgehammer does as a toothpick. I guess holding Ctrl to skip just unread text is too passe for some people. And I might just be daft, but I couldn't find a way to set the text speed to instant. At least it has rollback and the saves have screenshots (though you can't name them). Again, these are the bog-standard settings that Ren'Py has, that somebody with no programming knowledge at all can provide their players. And that's not touching simple user-end modification, like removing the text box or extracting the script to self-troubleshoot. Why would somebody go out of their way to make something objectively worse?

At least it seems to run OK. So props for that.
Settings to skip waiting/transitions are coming. I just didn't have the time to implement them for this first release. (Edit: Added in latest version.)
And worse is highly subjective. I don't like Ren'py very much; for me it is worse than having my own in-house engine I control to fit exactly what I want.

Last edited:

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
It keeps crashing lmao, nice engine

Code:
of Draw Event
for object oVNE3_Dialogbox_generic_button:

Variable <unknown_object>.last_drawn(102213, -2147483648) cannot be resolved.
at gml_Script___scribble_gc_collect
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_gc_collect (line -1)
gml_Script_anon___scribble_class_element_gml_GlobalScript___scribble_class_element_27331___scribble_class_element_gml_GlobalScript___scribble_class_element
gml_Object_oVNE3_Dialogbox_generic_button_Draw_0

RRHW

Feb 9, 2018
Settings to skip waiting/transitions are coming. I just didn't have the time to implement them for this first release.
And worse is highly subjective. I don't like Ren'py very much; for me it is worse than having my own in-house engine I control to fit exactly what I want.
OK, I'll take that first bit. Despite everything else, that's always been my biggest issue with these games. As for worse, I explained my reasoning: Just basic features that make the experience for the user more pleasant, that come by default in Ren'Py. Part of it is people, myself included, having come to get used to those being present and working in a particular way. When, say, 9/10 VNs you play all have the same features and same hotkeys, that 1/10 is going to be jarring and take some getting used to, and that's if they just control a bit differently and don't lack features. That 1/10 isn't inherently bad, but it does raise the question of "why" if the features it provides are lesser than those that can be obtained for less work. Now, you've explained why you prefer to work this way, which is fair enough, but as the end-user, my only concern is the experience of playing the game (or near enough, for a VN), and I like those things I listed. It's not some specific attachment to Ren'Py in particular, but what it provides.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
It keeps crashing lmao, nice engine

Code:
of Draw Event
for object oVNE3_Dialogbox_generic_button:

Variable <unknown_object>.last_drawn(102213, -2147483648) cannot be resolved.
at gml_Script___scribble_gc_collect
############################################################################################
gml_Script___scribble_gc_collect (line -1)
gml_Script_anon___scribble_class_element_gml_GlobalScript___scribble_class_element_27331___scribble_class_element_gml_GlobalScript___scribble_class_element
gml_Object_oVNE3_Dialogbox_generic_button_Draw_0
A few players got this and I'm still unsure what's going on, but we are investigating. Thanks for reporting it.

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
A few players got this and I'm still unsure what's going on, but we are investigating. Thanks for reporting it.
As it is your own engine, is it possible to implement autosaving ?
As the dude above pointed out I also don't get why would you invest the time creating your own engine and developing all the features common for VN's while there is Ren'py that provides this on the go. All that for having "more control" doesn't make a lot of sense, as the definition of control is very vague and I personally didn't see anything that couldn't be done in Renpy in this game. Maybe i'm wrong but so far it seems like a lose for both devs and users.

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
As it is your own engine, is it possible to implement autosaving ?
As the dude above pointed out I also don't get why would you invest the time creating your own engine and developing all the features common for VN's while there is Ren'py that provides this on the go. All that for having "more control" doesn't make a lot of sense, as the definition of control is very vague and I personally didn't see anything that couldn't be done in Renpy in this game. Maybe i'm wrong but so far it seems like a lose for both devs and users.
Auto-save is also in the to-do list. For this game I plan to implement a lot of stuff that wasn't previously possible in Double Homework. As a result, over time, this engine should get closer to what Ren'py offers to players.

As for the "more control" part doesn't making sense to you, that's fair enough. At the surface, for the regular player, there isn't anything that stands out (yet). However, there's a bunch of internal and technical stuff that our engine (in my opinion) does better than Ren'py, and they are beneficial in our development workflow.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
OK, I'll take that first bit. Despite everything else, that's always been my biggest issue with these games. As for worse, I explained my reasoning: Just basic features that make the experience for the user more pleasant, that come by default in Ren'Py. Part of it is people, myself included, having come to get used to those being present and working in a particular way. When, say, 9/10 VNs you play all have the same features and same hotkeys, that 1/10 is going to be jarring and take some getting used to, and that's if they just control a bit differently and don't lack features. That 1/10 isn't inherently bad, but it does raise the question of "why" if the features it provides are lesser than those that can be obtained for less work. Now, you've explained why you prefer to work this way, which is fair enough, but as the end-user, my only concern is the experience of playing the game (or near enough, for a VN), and I like those things I listed. It's not some specific attachment to Ren'Py in particular, but what it provides.
Completely this. While I do understand that from a developer side, they want to have control over the engine, from a user side, it's all about how convenient it is. While many basic Renpy features can be recreated in Tyrano, VN Maker, Unity, or whatever engine they make, it is often time consuming and buggy, just like we can see it numerous times, while Renpy is usually rather stable as a whole unless you want to make some great sandbox game. When 90% of the games have quicksave, skipping, rollback, easy options access, numerous save slots, ability to skip unseen text, you'll get used to it, and if those don't exist, me as the end user will miss them if they aren't present, and going to be bitchy about it, maybe to an extent where I give the game altogether.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
I'm rolling the dice on this one there's superpowers so it's clearly not another DH. And the art looks fantastic but to be clear the art has never been the problem to me it's always been to storylines. Hope there isn't any forced surprises.
That’s a big reason we have moved away from HTML5 - we don’t want to force players into relationships and want the player to have more control over their choices. The move to offline will allow us to do this and bring less linear gameplay!

In regards of the superpowers that’s not exactly true so I’m not sure why that’s there, maybe a misunderstanding from the description, although the MC is mute.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes