• Dominant

Votes: 2,177 50.5%

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooh, femdom.

Nothing beats hot female doms...

Is this whole game just going to be about being abused & humiliated or will she ever let him lick her or bj or sex?
It's femdom. Chances of BJ are low, doms don't typically do the foreplay it's something they force on their subs.

Sex happens but it's a long process and also goes both ways, according to what i've read she's going to be fucking him with a strapon.

He's not an equal partner, he will be her sub so it's whatever she wants goes.

If you are looking for the usual sex stuff it likely won't be here.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
When I saw the name of this game. I thought it from my most despised dev. I was like I'm sure I got this on ignore list. I clicked just now and I'm glad it wasn't I'll try it out.

Nov 21, 2019
4/5 of all cgs are doors, chores, and d/n cycle of the same :poop:. somehow the dev managed to never play a good renpy game to learn and take notes. gulag production#0815 (beta)

Reactions: Grosconnard

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I remember when this game first came out it seemed like it might be good but after playing awhile the story and characters didn't seem to be going anywhere. Then I tried the last update before this one and was nicely surprised. Had to do some room searching and saving before some choices but they led to nice scenes. Thank you for updating the game and posting it here.

Reactions: Bildur

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Some scenes are nice, though I'd like to see more player agency during h scenes to make the femdom parts more immersive (tbh I'd like them longer and more descriptive too). MC is too horny and weird imo, but fortunately he gets better in time. Models are nice and there seems to be a lot of potential, especially if more kinks will be introduced. The only thing that I really dislike is the sandbox mechanic: the game is a lot of tedious clicking just to read some short bit of dialogue that is often repeated from the previous scene. It's gets boring really fast imo and while I enjoy slow build up it's slowed down here mostly by clicking and repetition. I think getting rid of sandbox or making only parts of game sandbox or merging some scenes into bigger ones would be a good idea.

Anyway, it's a fun if somewhat irritating game, I'm quite curious how it'll develop. Good luck to the dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nixzye

Sep 14, 2021
i dont understand if im stuck or reached the end of content, i didnt meet Rebecca, and i read that u can go to school, but how? no hints too

Reactions: ReveredPope
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes