• Switcher

Votes: 777 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,265 50.5%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
It is a bug. I'm uploading the hotfixed version at the moment. Savegame will be compatible.
In the hotfix version v0.211 you have to sleep 1 night.

Next update will contain a job (waiter) for MC. Working on this part.

Tayr89

Jan 21, 2021
Looks good, but way too much of repetitiveness imo. WT is needed because there is a two scenes i can't access to. No hints no nothing, may be it's a bug. Also i suggest add job for MC to get money quicker, it's no fun to skip three to five weeks to get required amount to buy stuff.
Otherwise there is a potential.(y)
The phone has a 'hints' section

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer and Bildur

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This game has more repetivneesd the left turns in 30 Nascar races and more grinding than all coffee manufactures in the world have done since coffee was invented. It is like reading a 500 page book with same story on ever page. Sorry just my opinion. 50 mb game and 1.44 GB of grind.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Yea game definitely needs better loop management.
Btw does any1 know what happens if you decide to put that motorbike into her bedroom?
Kinda don't wanna waste more time to find out.

My impression of this addition is that gameflow is too artificial. You could end with tension dialogue and then switch to completely random talk.
Breaks immersion.
And that coupled with a lot of repetivness to get to any point in the game....makes whole story float in the clouds.
It's like you're under the apple tree reaching up with your hands for the apples...but there's nothing. Occasionally you might grab a leaf. And you're waving like a madman with your hands! :) :D

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Since I love femdom, I will have an eye on this project.
Currently I find the the whole story a little bit chaotic, since it seems there are option to move through that game that make the story progress a bit weird.
I like that it develops in general more or less slowly. Hopefully, we see some hard fetishes later on and maybe there is a way to make the story progress more linear.
Also it would help to have an indicator for the rooms, where some "actions" are available, even if there is no person in that room.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm very confused about some things. Firstly, this game is super liner, there isn't much to do except what you can do. Yes, occasionally there is a scene not marked out, but its the same ones and don't happen often. Which brings me to the next problem: things/story is out of order? How? Why are all these events happening that there is 0 interaction of?
Who is this girl giving me projects at school? What is this about meeting other girls? Why do I keep getting money? Why does mom go psychotic randomly (not talking about when you do something to deserve it, but she will literally be pissed about some thing you did that didn't/couldn't have happened)

Reactions: noway1

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
no idea how this game went over my radar, will give it a try gotta love femdom

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
no idea how this game went over my radar, will give it a try gotta love femdom
Its uh...its trying. It has potential but its kinda chaotic. Like the mom is seriously mental in some aspects. Like I want to try to bring up examples but I can't tell if its spoiler because its so random and I can't tell if its really important plot relevance later or not...

(sorry gaaby for getting you involved in the next part of my post)

For the dev some suggestions:
You can talk to mom early on in the day about things you don't do. Rather than manually always pushing time forward, during the day why not make some sort of event that will move time forward (with a warning of course) so that when you DO talk about how you hung out at the pool or jaccuzzi, something actually happened there.

Also...I don't know...something to be more interactive? like give him school work or actual work to do in his room or whatever, and then as the story progresses as it seems it intends to, begin giving him chores to do in various parts of the house. Just something beyond this talking that may-or-may-not lead to an event.

The random discussions without context make it super hard to get into the story. The renders are pretty and all but the story is practically non-existent, which would be fine if there was some sort of gameplay mechanic or something going on...

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
More events will be implemented in the game.
I'm working on the first job for mc. (I plan to implement more than one job opportunity)

However, keep in mind that I have a full time job besides this hobby. I release small chunks of the game and read the feedback.
For example someone suggested to implement opacity for the dialogue box and scalable text - I did.

A lot of you asked for a hint system. I did.

The game will have several independent paths. I agree that with only one character the house felt empty ->added 2 more characters.
I will also add more events, independent from characters, to the house.

With the job (next update) you are able to earn money. After that I can implement certein other things. Like the upgradable femdom dungeon, some training courses, equipment to buy, ...

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
I'm working on the first job for mc. (I plan to implement more than one job opportunity)

However, keep in mind that I have a full time job besides this hobby. I release small chunks of the game and read the feedback.
For example someone suggested to implement opacity for the dialogue box and scalable text - I did.

The game will have several independent paths. I agree that with only one character the house felt empty ->added 2 more characters.

With the job (next update) you are able to earn money. After that I can implement certein other things. Like the upgradable femdom dungeon, some training courses, equipment to buy, ...
You're doing a great job so far 'cos general direction of a game is good.
I'm sure that future additions of new content will deal with repetivness of stuff and bring more life to it.

However, dialogue seems a little misplaced because default convos that appear (everyday non-events) are mixed with happy/content/angry lines. I guess I'm trying to say that contrast is too great between default and triggered scenes and also there is a contrast within default convo lines which makes story prediction kinda of unpredictable so there's no mood of a build up. And default everyday convos don't reflect much the progress of the past triggered events.
Just a constructive feedback from my perspective.

Reactions: Bildur

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
View attachment 1391789
Overview:
After a few years of study, you return home. Nevertheless, certain aspects have changed. You can tell that your loved one has started using terms of domination to describe her new habits, it could be due to some interest in BDSM. Have you got the guts to stick with this?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: Bildur -
Censored: No
Version: 0.211
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Android Patched: - MEGA - -

Patches: - MEGA

View attachment 1391795 View attachment 1391794 View attachment 1391797 View attachment 1095086 View attachment 1220950 View attachment 1095087 View attachment 1220953 View attachment 1220951
not work on my pc.....win 10/32.....also have win10/64.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

All of that is fine, its the inconsistent dialogue that is the main issue to me. Like it being empty because things aren't implemented and are being built is fine, but there is just some dialogue that happens at points that make zero sense. If you have those dialogues in place to be set for when you plan to have an event that isn't there yet, it might be better to not have that in the game just yet.

Like this talk of other girls, taking a trip, what the deal with the passport is (like why was he even looking for it, or rather how long was he even supposed to be staying?), Why does she (and the sister) randomly say "You look down your nose on me" when I've literally done nothing to earn their ire, it just sort of happened.

The whole dialogue regarding the "prize" is very strange too, but I am attributing that to some sort of future content planned given its nature, but the highly sexual dialogue regarding it was...strange. Really strange.

I am not meaning anything bad, I really do like your game. I understand having a life and being busy (I barely have free time to play games...none actually), I am commenting on these things so you're aware of them as you do things in the future. I'm honestly looking forward to where this goes.

Aug 28, 2018
"Updated 15 hours ago" Game is new.. graphics and content look fantastic... this can only mean one thing.. The MC we all want to see smash the main person of interest will get forced into a selection of other characters to choose what to do with then in the end get blue balled into another waiting period of updates before he gets anything more than a handjob from that person we are all waiting to see get smashed. Hoping someone who's played this already can tell me I'm wrong, seems to be the common trend with any of these wonderful looking and promising games I play anyways.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
"Updated 15 hours ago" Game is new.. graphics and content look fantastic... this can only mean one thing.. The MC we all want to see smash the main person of interest will get forced into a selection of other characters to choose what to do with then in the end get blue balled into another waiting period of updates before he gets anything more than a handjob from that person we are all waiting to see get smashed. Hoping someone who's played this already can tell me I'm wrong, seems to be the common trend with any of these wonderful looking and promising games I play anyways.
Do...do you understand how femdom games work? He's gonna be lucky if he gets to smash at all, its already been implied he lacks the proper equipment to do so.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes