• Switcher

Votes: 784 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,289 50.5%

• Total voters

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.

Ok, I can skip the whole game right away. I don’t fit into the same game with just femdom. I am not submissive. While the graphics are damn good, the game just died if there is no option or opportunity to prevent femdom from happening.

johnnydoe666

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, i think is a game with much potential, from what i see has some issues, besides the programing, about the story, maybe due to programing problems i didnt see all the options, i personally dont like ntr, gay stuff, sisification, and some other fetish, maybe some light femdom, from my point of view, if any of those options could be avoidable it would be greath so any one has the experience that want with their choises, ok now things i liked from this game, the art is really nice 9/10, other games fill the screen with butons, indications, innecesary over complex, this one is simple and easy to folow what is next, there is not much option now, it looks like in a future will be, if keeps this mecanis, will be a really nice game to play. best regards!

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thanks for your replies.

Current plans:
  • Rework algorithm - game should be simple enough to not need a walkthrough
  • new characters - older twin sister (next update), big sister (next update), aunt and cousin(s),
  • romance scene at part time job
  • option to skip fetish scenes - final decision for the playthrough (update comes with next fetish scene)

For me, the current scenes (v0.2) are all light femdom and those wouldn't be skipped.
But the community can give feedback.

The mom will always be dominant, except for some scenes. Twin sister will be like the mom.
Big sister is the counter part. She is a loving person and into vanilla. (She will be hairy)
Aunt and cousins will be plain standard. You have to manipulate them / spy on them / win their hearts ...

There is no NTR in the game.
IF!!! I decide to put NTR in the game there will be an option to skip it completely (even hints/talks/mentionings). The scene will be optional and will have no impact on other scenes. You won't even see it in the gallery if you dissabled NTR.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for your replies.

Current plans:
  • new characters - older twin sister (next update), big sister (next update), aunt and cousin(s),
  • option to skip fetish scenes - final decision for the playthrough (update comes with next fetish scene)

For me, the current scenes (v0.2) are all light femdom and those wouldn't be skipped.

The mom will always be dominant, except for some scenes. Twin sister will be like the mom.
Big sister is the counter part. She is a loving person and into vanilla. (She will be hairy)
Aunt and cousins will be plain standard. You have to manipulate them / spy on them / win their hearts ...

IF!!! I decide to put NTR in the game there will be an option to skip it completely (even hints/talks/mentionings). The scene will be optional and will have no impact on other scenes. You won't even see it in the gallery if you dissabled NTR.
oh i am so ready for this game, when there also some pegging scenes with the mom and the twin sister. Keep up the good work, i love this game so much :love::love::love:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
will be femdom able to skip to?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for your replies.

Current plans:

Now now now. Now for one golden tip. If an NTR is planned, then make it immediately avoidable, but not just skippable. Because if it’s just skipping, then and NTR happens anyway then it throws players out of the game. NTR haters will leave the point out of the game if it can't be prevented. BUT if it is avoidable, then every party is happy.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Now now now. Now for one golden tip. If an NTR is planned, then make it immediately avoidable, but not just skippable. Because if it’s just skipping, then and NTR happens anyway then it throws players out of the game. NTR haters will leave the point out of the game if it can't be prevented. BUT if it is avoidable, then every party is happy.
It will be avoidable.
By default NTR will be turned off -> No scenes - nothing
You have to turn it on in the menu if you are into NTR

Currently planned is no NTR.

In your signature I see Eric. Hated him and searched some time for save games where he is not present.

will be femdom able to skip to?
Yes, but not light femdom (v0.2 only has light femdom, per my definition). Pegging for example is not light femdom. You can skip it or even avoid it

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
In your signature I see Eric. Hated him and searched some time for save games where he is not present.
There is only one Eric who became the most hated character on this site. BB Eric was too much for many and it undermined many games with his bad reputation.

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I dont really understand the play, Is it me or is the only way to progress is to skip time? weird

Last edited:

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
It will be avoidable.
By default NTR will be turned off -> No scenes - nothing
You have to turn it on in the menu if you are into NTR

Currently planned is no NTR.

Yes, but not light femdom (v0.2 only has light femdom, per my definition). Pegging for example is not light femdom. You can skip it or even avoid it
making you eat off the floor is a slight fandom?
And a frying pan in the face, in response? Would you like to?

Last edited:

liu7895895

Sep 19, 2020
I like this game second onlyto"the twist"can the completed scene be looped ? Is it possible to add some fetish scenes,for example,help momwear Stripper platform high heels,give mom drugs to make her taller,help mom shave pubic hair,drink mom's urine,lick mom's toes,asshole, put mom's foot nail polish, give mom tattoos,piercings,I think this would be a good idea

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I like this game second onlyto"the twist"can the completed scene be looped ? Is it possible to add some fetish scenes,for example,help momwear Stripper platform high heels,give mom drugs to make her taller,help mom shave pubic hair,drink mom's urine,lick mom's toes,asshole, put mom's foot nail polish, give mom tattoos,piercings,I think this would be a good idea
You can replay the scenes -> smartphone (top right corner) -> gallery

I like some of your ideas and made a note.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
One of the worst game I ve ever played sorry. The game is nothing but repeating same events. Your fingers get tired of clicking to move the story forward for just one step...verrryyy annoying (n)

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I usually hate femdom. But if it is dominant mother, i love it. Can you name me other games with dominant mother?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Next version of the game will have an ingame option to decide what fetish to show and what not to show.
Some scenes will be skipped others will be shorter.
If a scene is skipped completely it won't be available in the gallery. (The grayed out not available preview will not be shown to you.)

preferences.PNG

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Next version of the game will have an ingame option to decide what fetish to show and what not to show.
Some scenes will be skipped others will be shorter.
If a scene is skipped completely it won't be available in the gallery. (The grayed out not available preview will not be shown to you.)

View attachment 1234600
and what content we will have than? :D

Reactions: hakulaku97

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
The walkthrough was very helpful, but there is nothing much to roaming yet. I hope it will get better with more events coming.
Thanks for sharing btw.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes