• Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
Man, that is NOT what I'm into but I'm glad you're being so open about it. That said, I respect you SO much because of it. Stay your dream and only good rest will encounter you until the morning. Good luck! I'll check back every once in a while to see your game shine! :D

Reactions: TheLordOfTheTits

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
well i did the night scenes like someone told me now the next problem i have is that you talk to your mom in the hot tub and the mc asked to join her and she said meet her wednesday i was on thursday when this happened so i played through and got to wednesday again and nothing happened i didnt speed through i played everyday the same way and nothing happened what did i do wrong? thanks heres my save

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
well i did the night scenes like someone told me now the next problem i have is that you talk to your mom in the hot tub and the mc asked to join her and she said meet her wednesday i was on thursday when this happened so i played through and got to wednesday again and nothing happened i didnt speed through i played everyday the same way and nothing happened what did i do wrong? thanks heres my save
this is the masturbationScene 2 wich will be in release v0.2

There will also be a gallery mode in v0.2 so it is easier to spot if you have seen all scenes for this release.

Last edited:
Reactions: luima13

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
this is the masturbationScene 2 wich will be in release v0.2

There will also be a gallery mode in v0.2 so it is easier to spot if you have seen all scenes for this release.
so is this the end for this update? later on shes talking like theyve been having sex

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Yes that's it so far.

They will have sex in future updates - maybe v0.3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ntrvip

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks interesting. The mom is hot. I'm fine with some femdom action. That said if it goes too hardcore for my taste then I'm going to be a little put off :eek:.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
will pegging be avoidable?

also it's weird the mom is only there evening and night, no other time, if she's in the jacuzzi it's fuck off with you, if she's at the dining table, then you have various msgs which disappear and come back.
she mentions yoga with her, but in the morning, she's nowhere around. she even mentions that you are overleaded with sperm and she'll be there later to drain you, doesn't show. it's just endless click advance time twice in the morning, then go to dinner, or if she's in the jacuzzi i've given up and just click it another time and go to sleep
groundhog day almost.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Have downloaded several other ren'py games and checked them. Everyone got an alert.
Created an empty completely new ren'py game without any code and checked - got alert.

Looked in the lemmasoft board and found this:

Another entry on reddit 17 days old:
"renpy32 exes are detected as positive all of a sudden, usualy its a false positive but you never know."

Another post:

Depending on the icon for the exe you get different results.
If I check without the icon it is 1 alert.

For me it seems plausible - false positive alert

So your choice could be not to download any ren'py games.
Recent Ren'Py 32-bit binaries are prone to having bad matches due to low reputation and sloppy signature matching - the scan offered was mostly Generic/Confidence and otherwise some random guesses. Another bunch of likely false positives.

Most players shouldn't need to run the 32-bit version anyway, but it still looks OK.

Reactions: Bildur and Lussuria

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
"Planned Genre:
Female domination, Footjob, Handjob, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Rape, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Sissification (Optional), Slave, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex

Graphic violence, Mind control"

You've got my attention, keep it up and maybe you can have my money.
Been jaded down this road before though...

Reactions: Bildur

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Why is MC walking around the place like a prowler?
Somebody is gonna call 911 on him.
What's with the heavy tan?
Maybe it should have been a female protagonist instead so it looked less suspicious.
And it would make the MC story plot BDSM looked better.
That BDSM stuff makes women look better then men.

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Why is MC walking around the place like a prowler?
Somebody is gonna call 911 on him.
What's with the heavy tan?
Maybe it should have been a female protagonist instead so it looked less suspicious.
And it would make the MC story plot BDSM looked better.
That BDSM stuff makes women look better then men.
Having a female protagonist is a great idea!

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Nothing happens after first scene on a couch, I am tired doing every day all the same stuff without continuation.

Reactions: veaqaa
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes