Votes: 1,444 32.2%
  • Switcher

Votes: 778 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,267 50.5%

• Total voters

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
This is the first VN I've encountered with a femdom+sandbox and femdom+mom combination. Don't approve of the sandbox at all. And by sandbox I mean clickfest which is what this game is, not just 30 sec free roam segments to establish the scenery. Femdom+mom however is very interesting. My suggestion - get rid of the grindfest, focus all writing efforts on the fact that mammy gets wet from whooping your ass. The psycho-sexual implications are deliciously twisted. Try to avoid turning this into standard incest plot with femdom.
I agree with the clickfest a poor mouse or keyboard could die from clicks

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks, that is exactly the feedback I need. I don't want to take the wrong turn for a very long period of time. That's why the release is this early.

At the moment I implement a breakfast scene.
Due to your feedback I will put more information of the characters in between the actions.
I agree with the writing. This is my biggest disadvantage. Maybe if the project gets bigger there will be some proofreaders I can afford or who will volunteer.
good work the game looks nice and shows promise if you are looking around for a proofreader you could always check some of the discussion forum and the development forum threads as some good advice can be found there and you could probably find a proofreader there

Reactions: Bildur

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
She isn't trying to seduce him, she is trying to turn him into a sex toy and completely dominate him.
Yeah, I get that, but shouldn't that start with some seduction before she flips the script and reveals her true intentions? Perhaps I am just a sucker for a slightly more slow burn type story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I get that, but shouldn't that start with some seduction before she flips the script and reveals her true intentions? Perhaps I am just a sucker for a slightly more slow burn type story.
She's pure femdom. There are no barriers to worry about when you want to dominate someone, it wouldn't make any sense.

If she hesitates over what she's doing she'd be a shit dom.

Reactions: Lussuria

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So the plan is the mc to become the mom's sex slave? I really like the mom's design, and I am not completely against femdom. I like the fact that the mom is the one pursuing the mc, usually the mc is ther pervert one so it's refreshing to see games where it's the other way around, but stuff like pegging and sissification is not really my thing. I am kind of torn, I guess I will have wait for the next updates and see where it goes.

wreckinglord

May 14, 2020
Hey, just a heads-up, your 32 bit executable "BlossomOfPleasure-32.exe" as malicious on 6 virus engines, you may want to take a look at that, the 64bit executable is fine.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
You should add the tags, I don't like sissification or female dom (it will be nice if you add them to the op)
guess this game is not for me but good luck.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
What the hell do you have to do in this game, I just spend time all the time you can't do anything at home except sleep and talk to your mother at dinner time you don't have a map

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so how do you advance in the game? all i get is either dinner with mom or when shes at the jacuzzi she says she wants to be alone any help would be great thanks

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Eh.. I'm more of a vanilla love kind of guy, flowers and all.
But your idea is original and if you put time into it it'll surely turn into something good for the femdom genre!

Good luck dev! Hope you make your dream game!

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Hey, just a heads-up, your 32 bit executable "BlossomOfPleasure-32.exe" as malicious on 6 virus engines, you may want to take a look at that, the 64bit executable is fine.
Have downloaded several other ren'py games and checked them. Everyone got an alert.
Created an empty completely new ren'py game without any code and checked - got alert.

Looked in the lemmasoft board and found this:

Another entry on reddit 17 days old:
"renpy32 exes are detected as positive all of a sudden, usualy its a false positive but you never know."

Another post:

Depending on the icon for the exe you get different results.
If I check without the icon it is 1 alert.

For me it seems plausible - false positive alert

So your choice could be not to download any ren'py games.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes