• Dominant

Votes: 2,289 50.5%

• Total voters

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Blossom of Pleasure [v0.23]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ Patches

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Blossom of Pleasure [v0.23]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

+ Patches

di un fan Blossom of Pleasure [v0.22]

of Blossom of Pleasure [v0.22]

di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2.11]

+ Patches

of Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

+ Patches

di un fan Blossom Of Pleasure [v0.2]

+ Patches

Last edited:

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Played it for an hour now.
Been humiliated by mom and peeped in her room and seen her cunt.
Then clickertheclickertheclicker thepointtheclick and just saying hi.
Getting tired and sleep and the next day is there.
NO SEX seen yet.
Boring as hell.
Graphics mediocre.
delete??

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
Femdom isn't my thing but I can appreciate it when it is well-done.

Please don't write your game to satisfy the community. Write what turns you on, as well as you can. When you start catering to random people, the overall vision usually suffers. Believe in yourself and your own instincts about sex.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bildur

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
femdom my thing but im not against it (only part im against is humiliation and sissification), so i tried this but i stopped playing this because i have no clue how to progress, got a few scenes and now all the dialogue is repeating. not sure if i have find something or the only things i can do is talk to her or peep at night. ill wait for more updates.

oh also make time progress when you talk to her, its really tedious to click the skip time after every interaction with her, especially since there is nothing else to do.

Reactions: Edrick23

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There will be also a cuckold path, linked to the femdom theme? I hope yes! It could be very interesting… ;)

• Angry
Reactions: JanisL

kupic

May 5, 2017
Boring as Hell....wish you all the best with this masterpiece, but this orgy of clicks is not for me. Watching grass grow is more exciting and probably more erotic too . :)

grant guthrie

Aug 17, 2018
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
Dosen't work that way in real life ya can flip that shit get real w/yourself and man up good lord why are so many main chacters wimps...

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
wow, this game is truly a grind, i've gotten 3 out of 10 scenes so far, and whenever i talk to the mom the mc just says "just wanna see you" and the mom is mad at me for jerking off at her, been like 1-2 months in game time and i still get the same "mom is still mad" and whenever he talks to her he just says "just wanna see you"

this is really pissing me off, is there anyway to progress this game further or will i forever be stuck in this goddamn loop?

Reactions: Max1276

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
the way it looks is really not a good game I don't feel like happening anymore garnix just talk sry

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
All scenes in the gallery are in this version.
The algorithm which decides what scene to show has a bug. It doesn't show the story trigger scenes as often as inteded. This issue will be fixed in the next update.

What is the problem exactly?
Let's say we have scene A, B and C (lewd/gallery scene)
You unlock C - C has now the highest prio and will be chosen by the algorithm.
However, you don't click on this scene it was just available but you skipped in time. Scene C now has prio 0
A and B were not chosen -> they both get +1 prio
A (1), B(1), C(0)
next time A or B will be chosen - let's say A
A gets prio 0
B and C +1
We have A(0), B(2), C(1) -> You get the point, next time B will be chosen.

There are many scenes not only 3 and the algorithm is a little bit more complex (to provide variety, avoid multiple scenes for different characters at the same time and same location)

I will change the algorithm that the gallery scenes always will have the highest prio.
If multiple gallery scenes are available the algorithm will choose between them. But you will always have the gallery scenes available until you finished them.

Example -> Coffee scene at evening. If this is the only gallery scene, that scene would be shown to you mo-sun every evening. You can't miss it.

I have tested the game multiple times. But due to the fact that I know how to trigger the scenes and where the story scenes are, I've played the game differently than you guys.

That is why your feedback is valuable and needed to improve the gameflow and also the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakulaku97
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes