Votes: 1,444 32.2%
  • Switcher

Votes: 778 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,267 50.5%

• Total voters

joaco96

May 27, 2017
"Join me on Wednesday" says the mother. But nothing different happens on Wednesday. Is the end?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
I plan to do only femdom stuff.
For me it is not plausible if the male character to switch between sub and dom with the same playmate.

On the long run the female will manipulate the main character in a way that he is only a mere toy, sex slave, milking device for her. But this will take some effort, it has to be a slow character-forming path so the male doesn't realise what is happening.

The only possible way to implement male domination would be with another character which would be dominated by the MC. But there has to be a huge demand in the community for this.
Not really into femdom here, so I'll bypass this one. but I just want to say that I hope you stick to your dev plan and not change your game to appeal to everyone. I find games are better when they just stick to one thing and do that one thing very well, even if it doesn't appeal to everyone. Good luck!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Try asking on the Recruitment & Services subforum for a free proofreader, you never know if you might find someone. Still, the dialogue and word choice can be improved later, what really needs to be ironed out is the overall story or lack thereof. Why does the mom send the mc to the pool as soon as he gets back from college? Why does she tell him to look at the jacuzzi while she makes dinner. This is a reunion of mother and son after... I'm not sure how long, years, since he left for college right? There should be emotion and character development, exposition right at the start. Instead we have a time skip while the main character sits at the jacuzzi. It's bad pacing and doesn't make much sense. Instead of going from 0 to 100 with her showing her pussy at dinner, why doesn't the mother have the mc help cook and maybe she leans over and flashes her panties or something where she has plausible deniability. Although, for her domineering attitude, maybe she doesn't care about deniability, so maybe that's a bad example. It just seems strange how cold she is welcoming him home, having him go outside, and then showing her pussy to him at the dinner table.

Use the time to advance character's goals, in this case it's the mother seducing the son. This would still be too early in the game for that imo but it would be better than what we have. Why is the mother so eager to seduce her son? Why does she not care about the taboo of incest? These are all things that should be explored.

She isn't trying to seduce him, she is trying to turn him into a sex toy and completely dominate him.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Just click click click to your hearts contend for no progress all I could find was peeping through her window at night then she finally let me in the jacuzzi a couple of times ( no Yoga outfit - or was it supposed to be jogger outfit?) Pit WE couldn't see through the glass toped table that would have been the only highlight. Did anybody get anything else?

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Hope you keep it femdom only and don't mix it with maledom! Wouild be nice with a second female at a later point after story gets put togather and started. (sister,Her mother a little older,neighbor,or even a younger one she is training to be her partner)
That is after you get more content in it and scenes closer togetyher. I'll retry it when more comes out.This could become a popular game and a big one. But first get some content into it and less time skipping or it is going to boil down to famous grinder and no body likes them.

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
This is the first VN I've encountered with a femdom+sandbox and femdom+mom combination. Don't approve of the sandbox at all. And by sandbox I mean clickfest which is what this game is, not just 30 sec free roam segments to establish the scenery. Femdom+mom however is very interesting. My suggestion - get rid of the grindfest, focus all writing efforts on the fact that mammy gets wet from whooping your ass. The psycho-sexual implications are deliciously twisted. Try to avoid turning this into standard incest plot with femdom.
At the moment there are 28 slots - 7 days 4 time periods
I want to have at least 1 scene per slot. The female doesn't go to work or whatever because this would result in 15 (5*3) empty slots. She off course has a source of income but this will be displayed later.

The sandbox setting is for me more like in a swinger club, you can choose the room you want to attend/watch.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes