• Switcher

Votes: 775 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,257 50.6%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
hello , great game , when is the next update ? also i hope to see some strapon pegging on next update

Probably no strapon pegging in the next update. Next update will be v0.21. Two new characters will join the group. It is a lot of effort to implement new characters. For example the dinner scene with 2 new characters resulted in 81 renders. 2 characters mean at least 2 new bedrooms.

Depending on my workload at my main job I plan to release the game sometime in late August / early September.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Interesting. Will play. Using Android.
Good to see the patched + compressed Android version. Will download un compressed version after a couple of updates
Edit: Mc's original name is "Rory" ?? Damn it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bildur

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Very grindy. After the living room scene (jeking off on tits) nothing happening. Any solution ???

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I hope the bike toy is not related with the 3 letter thing. I hate it.
I prefer games without it rather than avoidable.
If developer going to add it, tell me early so i can escape now rather than leaving the game after i likes it.
Bildur
I have no clue what you mean.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I have no clue what you mean.
Delivery man came with s bike toy (with a camera Hidden in it)......
There were 2 options to place it on either moms bedroom / living room..... (I placed it on living room).
Look like it is going to ntr. True ???

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Is this game female domination only? Or are there routes with MC dominating the girls or without any hard domination/bdsm?

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
a lot of TAG is missing ,
why didn't you put on the domination and humiliation tags ??
it would have saved me from wasting my time with fetish that I hate !!!

in my list of ignored games

I wasted my time for nothing

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I must say right away that I do not understand anything about BDSM. and fd.
Not as a criticism, but it was the strangest game I've ever played in terms of character behaviour and dialogue.

I do not see a gradual increase in their relationship and the fact that she would seduce and lure him into this way of life.
The mother, suddenly, begins to treat her son like shit, and the son, in turn, calmly accepts this, without even feeling any resentment or doubts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Looks good, but way too much of repetitiveness imo. WT is needed because there is a two scenes i can't access to. No hints no nothing, may be it's a bug. Also i suggest add job for MC to get money quicker, it's no fun to skip three to five weeks to get required amount to buy stuff.
Otherwise there is a potential.(y)

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes