Votes: 1,383 32.0%
  • Switcher

Votes: 752 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,182 50.5%

• Total voters

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You know a game needs a better story when every time there's an update, you have to think .. "What was this game about again?" - then it's "Oh ya, this is the one where the Mother femdoms the shit out of that little dick MC"

I feel this game is more of exercise by the Dev on how to make a game and less an actual story. Every update has way more changes to the UI, backstory, mechanics, jobs, variables... whatever - and almost nothing in the story department. It started off with some nice scenes, hinting at some good content... then it slowed down to a massive grind. In fact, a good number of the posts on here are all about how to push past the grind with console cheats.

There's also no "connection" between the characters. It plays like a board game where 90% of the time, you're just moving your piece around the board - then there's a short scene (with usually no lead up or context) - an then back to pushing your piece around the board.

Games like this are exactly the reason some players rip the lewd scenes in gallery hacks. I don't even want to do that as this game is all about Femdom, and doesn't seem to be in any hurry to offer up anything else. Even the incest falls flat, as none of these characters feel like a family at all. Just domineering woman in a house with SIMP. If that's your thing, then that's good. But I'm done redownloading this again, hoping for some better content
I think the story overall is ok the problem is all the draggy gaming aspects of points system, sandbox, and point and click. It's ok if it's done correctly but most of these types of games with more than one gaming element make the progression really slow and over complicated. As you say they do seem to be focusing more on gaming mechanics, UI, and other frills and extras that don't really do anything in the long run. I also feel story and character interactions should be a bigger priority especially with future tags not implemented yet. At this time it just falls flat for me.

Zorg

Jun 12, 2017
where it is, how it turns out :
  • added penalty (red bar)
  • added indicator for empty bars
  • increased brightness of full bars

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not every game needs to be played for the story, and I had a good time with this one. The models are good, there's a decent amount of content, and even regarding the story, though there isn't much now some seeds are getting planted.
I do believe that eventually the story will become a lot better for all the paths (i hope), right now is not great, but the game still in the early phase, i just wish that there was more background about everything, i understand that some stuff will appear later in the game, but for me i believe that there still a lot of stuff missing, but one thing i complete agree with you, the models are really good, also some really good music.

Nikivanov333

Apr 20, 2022
Hi guys! I enjoyed game a lot and spend there a lot of time. I am thinking that I didnt opened all content so I am asking you for help.
Can you tell me:
1. How can I open Sushi with Adria scene and then coming to her room (as I understood it is in game)
2. Morning with Lora scene
3. What are the scenes with ballbasting and golden shower and how to open them?
Thank you!

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
Hi guys! I enjoyed game a lot and spend there a lot of time. I am thinking that I didnt opened all content so I am asking you for help.
Can you tell me:
1. How can I open Sushi with Adria scene and then coming to her room (as I understood it is in game)
2. Morning with Lora scene
3. What are the scenes with ballbasting and golden shower and how to open them?
Thank you!
Just buy fish and when you see Adria near the fridge choose the fish option.
For the golden shower scene you have to keep peaking on ricarda when she is in bathroom.
I don't know what do you mean by the second one. But I have problems with figuring out how to get cucumber scene

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Why does rollback not work? In Renpy games Page Up allows you to go back but, not in this game. Am I missing something?

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
I figured out the cucumber scene you just grow all cucumbers and then collect them and eventually it appears. I don’t even have fish appear as an item I can buy.

Reactions: LionHeart131

danteka

Feb 26, 2022
I figured out the cucumber scene you just grow all cucumbers and then collect them and eventually it appears. I don’t even have fish appear as an item I can buy.
Where can you trigger the scene?
It's been days after collecting them and nothing happened

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
didn't cum on Riccarda in the bedroom neither in the living room and after 3 days she mentions I came on her and she becomes aggressive wut

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Thank you very much. I added the option if you want to cum on her later and forgot to adjust this scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
I've noticed that you have changed the energy value. So I have adjusted the function.
For example, it does not work in the garden. Because a different value is passed to the function.

If you now (V0.25) manually adjust the energy value, the cheat will always work.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes