Votes: 778 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,267 50.5%

• Total voters

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
will his penis eventually get bigger or is this purely femdom content
Unless there is some surgery involved.... that would be doubtful... then again it seems like he got some magic ball juice, so who knows :ROFLMAO: Also, not healthy to self-insert in these type of games ....

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Just joined up on the Patreon Bildur (y) I hope the whining doesn't get you too down, it's like this on every femdom thread lmao, like ants out of the woodwork! Love what you've got so far: render quality is great, the MILF is insanely hot, the game's premise is intriguing (and hot) and I'm looking forward to more with our lovely dominant waifus!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
when some sexual content comes out of mc piroquinha with his mother I'll play this game again... for now it's good to read the comments lol

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
"Sissification"? That means MC's dick will not getting bigger, it will only get shrunk and shrunk until there's nothing's left!

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Bildur how to get box scene with all three characters
I'm wondering about this too. I can trigger a box scene with Riccarda by getting her angry enough, but how do I unlock scenes with the other two? Should I make them mad or be nice to them? Or something else?

Reactions: sidsan

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Got all of them. Just experimented. Those scenes are completely weird though
I'm wondering about this too. I can trigger a box scene with Riccarda by getting her angry enough, but how do I unlock scenes with the other two? Should I make them mad or be nice to them? Or something else?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Got all of them. Just experimented. Those scenes are completely weird though

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes