Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Hi.

Apart from the mood, do the statistics have an influence on the game's progress?

For example: If Riccarda has a general mood of 50, does it make a difference if I have insulted her 100 times or never in the past?... if I have given her 30 gifts or only 3 gifts?

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020

Hello, it’s hard to say about the entire gameplay, since the game is not over, but what I checked myself - insults lead to punishments using fetishes, the higher the level of insult, the stronger the fetish punishment, so far. As for positive emotions, I didn’t quite understand again, everything here is tied to a fetish, the heroines simply receive additional positive emotions from fetish events, which again come with reaching a certain level of their positive emotions in relation to the MC :)

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I liked the first release although I don't like the sandbox format. However in the following releases the game became more complicated and more "sandbox" if you can say that.
I like the concept/theme but don't like the sandbox format.
If DEV every releases this as VN I would definitively be interested.
Best regards.

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
MIRROR
Win/Linux
Version
: 0.26

1.56GB

Greetings for all

Nov 16, 2021
anyone has the changelog or knows what the new added fetishes/scenes are?
v0.26 Scenes
Default scene with Adria in the evening
Default scene with Riccarda at noon
Footjob from Lara in the morning in her room (with animation)
Lara pussy rubbing you in the morning in her room (with animation)
Riccarda helps you in the morning (with animation)
Movie night with Riccarda
Adria bought clothes for you (Sissification)
Smartphone background is now displayed on the small smartphone icon
Music Settings added different volumes for each song they should have the same volume now (hospital was louder than city map for example)
Misc started do add female sounds - moans, laughter, hmmm, sighs, ...

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Which scene ??? Stats matter
Any of them? The dream sequence is only one I can get with Adria but I understand there are a couple more, like with "the Box" or her giving me clothes. Do I need to get her angry or happy? Love me or hate me? What's the secret?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Any of them? The dream sequence is only one I can get with Adria but I understand there are a couple more, like with "the Box" or her giving me clothes. Do I need to get her angry or happy? Love me or hate me? What's the secret?
Angry. Super anger for the box scene. Insult them every day.

For cloth scene, enable sissificaton on settings. Take her dress

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Angry. Super anger for the box scene. Insult them every day.

For cloth scene, enable sissificaton on settings. Take her dress
Thanks but nothing happens. I can get the box scenes with Riccarda but not Adria, and I've never seen the dress. I have everything enabled in settings.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes