Votes: 1,466 32.3%
  • Switcher

Votes: 785 17.3%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,291 50.4%

• Total voters

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
Damn why the mc we play in most fendom games have micro penis why not average, kinda ruins the mood for me.
Fair point, a cheesy way to make the character look pathetic and easier to humiliate with some good 'old fashioned sph.
Why make a real nice plot and story which could do the same and be unique, pfuh. A small pp will do. Lets add in that the guy is also shorter than the dominant lady to really drive that cheese factor up. :LOL:

I don't know what to say about this game other than the femdom content is decent enough but VERY short lived. The grind is a struggle... I appriciate a game which allows me to read and continue at my own pace instead of grinding for "favor" first.

Femdom content is coming along slow which is no-no for me but that is fine, the creator has to make content based on his Patreon fans.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
There is no progress in the game. Every update is empty. The main character's dick size is a whole other nonsense anyway. Femdom isn't about dick size. :FacePalm: Anyway, I wish you continued success dev.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
bedroom Riccarda
alternative scene (when she jerks you off in the night)
you have to behave in order to get it

how to get this bedroom is always locked Bildur

how to get box scene with both make both angry ?

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
  • Last scene is at the hospital. You have to follow the hints.
  • any plans for spanking? Added in v0.28
  • Progress is made through main story. You have to follow the hints.
  • V0.26 changelog added
  • v0.27 changelog added

If you only play by the hints, it's like a VN. But since I'm developing a sandbox, you get additional content.
    Every now and then I point out the side content in the hints. But as soon as you are in the right direction, the info disappears from the hint system.

Example:
    Morning scene with Lara. As soon as this content is available you get the hint that you should visit her. But after you talked to her the hint is gone. Because you don't need this content to progress in the main story.

When working as a waiter, there was some grind because the customers appeared randomly. This is fixed in v0.28. The customers will be deterministic for the first encounters so you get to know them faster.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay...so last time I played this I was totally good and everyone was happy. I cleared all content but I then discovered things change based on whether they are happy or hate you (also some things I did, they seemed to hate me anyway, I think there is some bugged conversations/interactions. At least they didn't make sense, but they do now that I know you can be either good or bad), but I didn't have the heart to restart and play again with all the grinding. Here's hoping its better this time around and interesting ^_^;;

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is there a notification of some sorts when the content is over? Cause i think thats something missing from the game
if there is and i missed it i apologize for the complaint.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So it seems this game has been here for a while, but this is the first time I'm seeing it with the mind control tag. Is it just one scene added in the newest update, or has it been in the game for a while and just missing the tag? If the latter, how prominent is it?

Reactions: DarkLoki
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes