Votes: 1,394 32.0%
  • Switcher

Votes: 756 17.4%
  • Dominant

Votes: 2,204 50.6%

• Total voters

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
the main detractors for playing this game for me is you start off as a sub and you are kind of forced to go through that shit with no real clear direction of how and when to get to the dom path. tried to find some walkthroughs anywhere so i can get an idea of the fastest route to drop that crap but nothin. so kind of makes it worthless and cringe worthy to play.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
the main detractors for playing this game for me is you start off as a sub and you are kind of forced to go through that shit with no real clear direction of how and when to get to the dom path. tried to find some walkthroughs anywhere so i can get an idea of the fastest route to drop that crap but nothin. so kind of makes it worthless and cringe worthy to play.
no need a wk ,maybe with the fucking forest shit,alltheother s is really simple,....but here the problem is the grinding by this time i really hped the dev cacht up with that shit and trash it,...once i leave the game flow for 2 days ,when i cameback i have shit ton of money but nothing to do with it, maybe the game will be fair good when is finished ,right now is bs ,

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, I feel a little embarrassed asking these things. But not being a native English speaker, I don't know the meaning of this fetish. I even tried searching, but I don't fully understand the meaning. Can anyone help me understand what they mean?

Things that i do not understand:
1)Sissification? (what mean? At the start i was thinking perhaps the mc fall for his sister? But i do not think that sissification have anything to do with sister, otherwise i think was incest)
2)Sounding? (what mean?)
3)Eating hair? (what? I mean during sex act the mc eat vaginal hair?)
4)Syringe? (Is something like a large syringe that injects water or other liquids as a sexual practice? Or simply to indicate things like drugs?)

Things that i know, but i wanna be sure.
5) Furry i know who mean furry. But in this game furry is what i think it is? I mean there are Anthropomorphic Animal? Or are more like real animal? Because i am not interessed in see a dog or horse or any real animal
6) Humiliation, do this only happen to the MC? Or the MC can humiliate also the women in the game? Because i surelly play as the dominant one, so i wanna know how it work.

Also have i disable the fetish in this way?

Just to understand it, because when i use search, i read that NTR is disable from the start, but when i start the game was already on. And i do not like it. So i wanna be sure that in this way i have disable everything i do not like.
Now i need to know if furry mean what i think or not, because otherwise i need to disable also furry. And perhaps Humiliation too.

Thank you

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Storm_13

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I don't know if it's a bug or something but what the fuck is this Sophia content, the light bulb keeps mentioning her but there are never any scenes with her but then later it talks like we had a scene together. Now it's talking about all the weeks of running and struggles and how something happened to Sophia during the last mission but I'm like the last time I had any interaction with her was when she put me into the machine to transform the MC into the new male and haven't seen her since. There hasn't been any dialogue, no missions, no running I have no idea what's going on. Can't even go to the hospital to see her because the game says all that content is done. Basically, at this point I'm just clicking through the day looking for the pinkish purple flower indicating some main story plot point because there is absolutely no logical flow of this game as far as path to play.

3.10 star(s) 33 Votes