• Dominant

Votes: 2,303 50.3%

• Total voters

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
Here first scene is ......... !!
That one is the most ......... Scene of this game

You should really use the filters. There is no disadvantage with the filters. Corresponding scenes are simply skipped or immediately marked as seen. You can turn the filters on and off at any time.
Even the gallery updates, as do the hints.

2.png

Reactions: Zavijava_

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
You should really use the filters. There is no disadvantage with the filters. Corresponding scenes are simply skipped or immediately marked as seen. You can turn the filters on and off at any time.
Even the gallery updates, as do the hints.

View attachment 1968887
Just skipping is useless. Whats the point if scenes happening despite choices. They must be preventable

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Damn the renders look super good and UI from the Screenshots doesn't feel like your typical renpy shit. I am really amazed by the quality of the renders. Claps to dev. Really great work. Just hope you wont abandon the game cause many games that fall in this genre gets abandoned :(

GooD LuucK Mate

Haha I forgot to ask ---- How long is the current playthrough? Like is it at least 1hr of gameplay?

Reactions: Bildur

Bildur

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2021
If you rush through the main quests it's about 20 min.

With side content (some grind is involved) about 60 min - 90 min.
What is the Grind?
  • Raising stats
  • Play the farming game and harvest crops
  • Search for the side content (There aren't necessarily hints for side content)

Thanks for your positive feedback. Comments like yours will keep the game alive. (Of course, first and foremost the Patreon support.)
It's been over 17 months now and I'm no where near the end.
v0.29 is already in development.

Reactions: juanides

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
If you rush through the main quests it's about 20 min.

With side content (some grind is involved) about 60 min - 90 min.
What is the Grind?
  • Raising stats
  • Play the farming game and harvest crops
  • Search for the side content (There aren't necessarily hints for side content)

Thanks for your positive feedback. Comments like yours will keep the game alive. (Of course, first and foremost the Patreon support.)
It's been over 17 months now and I'm no where near the end.
v0.29 is already in development.
Woah now that's awesome. Wish I could support you :( But Patreon is banned in my country. Hope u get the monetary support that u require.

seabreeze

Apr 20, 2018
"Adria somethings leaves thing lying around in her room" i have 1 quest left not done yet , how to complete it

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 33 Votes