VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hope is one of those super short games that he makes, similar to "Oh my Love". Slonique sems to lose interest insanely fast, so at least we would get something slightly coherent and with some kind of closure.

Now, that City game, that one looks cheap as fuck, he didn't even bother to change their clothes.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I hope is one of those super short games that he makes, similar to "Oh my Love". Slonique sems to lose interest insanely fast, so at least we would get something slightly coherent and with some kind of closure.

Now, that City game, that one looks cheap as fuck, he didn't even bother to change their clothes.
"Oh my Love" its remake of previous game and have 8 updates... :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I think it might be some kind of fetish for him ...

But hey - the Slonique threads are always fun to read :)

To bad he doesnt use his skills for model renders and finds someone that can write good stories and produces a straight VN without sandbox crap and stuff.

Reactions: Rythan25

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I get that it's another Slonique game and it'll never get finished, but...

I can't be the only one here who thinks those renders are shite? Look at that woman, she doesn't look like a mom, she looks like a friggin grandma. She easily looks like she could be in her 60's... and that face is a fuggin nightmare my dudes. Like a damn skeleton staring at me, everything about her is creepy as fuck to me. Even her ass looks bad, it's all lumpy and shit.

Am I crazy? Or is this really what people jerk off to these days? Cause that bitch is an instant boner killer for me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
fuck it...

review are here for that after all. here it goes.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Seriously, though, Slonique should become a meme of adult gaming.
I actually love his games, it's like a nice metaphor of life. Whatever you expect from it, even if you like it or not, there will come a moment when you least expect it that everything will go to shit and will abruptly end. Such is life. Slonique is a poet.

I will still play it, his games are good if you want to turn off your brain and look at nicely rendered ladies.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
It's a shame... Imagine slonique really commits and puts his mind to one game i believe it would actually be really good... Im just surprised as to the fact that people still support him on patreon. I would feel cheated if a dev i supported did this... But that is my opinion i guess.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's a shame... Imagine slonique really commits and puts his mind to one game i believe it would actually be really good... Im just surprised as to the fact that people still support him on patreon. I would feel cheated if a dev i supported did this... But that is my opinion i guess.
If he hired a writer and had a little bit of patience with his games, he could do great things. He's phenomenal at rendering but his stories and work ethic is pure garbage. But it's too late, he has a ton of work if he wants to clean up his name. Which he probably doesn't want because he's making easy money with minimal effort.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Buggy mess, that guy nothing learn.
Bythe way, how ban here of all this dev games?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is a little hint he/she doesn't care about this new game (or any other for that matter).
Just wrote a walkthrough not long ago for his new 0.2 release grindfest game and here we are, already a new one. Yeah, even if i'd try to be dead serious about it i'm hardpressed to imagine he cares at all. It seems to me he got fixated upon the idea that unless a 0.1 becomes something of a huge success he doesn't bother with it anymore.. which is insane. And i'm not entirelly exaggerating. I feel like he is getting indeed delusional. Hard to find other reasonable explanation behind such approach in good faith.

Unfortunately i can easly come up with reasonable explanation if we look at this from a not so benevolent angle. Since i can see how this constitutes as bare minimum effort to keep pledgers as long as possible. Very hard not to see it from this angle and i'm saying this very objectively as i'm not cheering for his downfall or for the fail of his games. But the tide of these first releases that gets abandoned is hard to explain as they have all the characteristics of a "bait" that fishermen throw in in hopes of a catch.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
damn... liked the look of that milf, but slonique = sloooow progress and eventually cancellation/15 new projects taking priority

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Haha, this is just pathetic now. Should probably just stop uploading all of his games on F95.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
God damnit didnt notice this one was Slonique when it came out, now I dont get the chance to be one of the first ones to make a witty comment... Well I'm already here so might as well drop some bombs anyway !!

1. Cant wait for the females to get "surprised blacked" !
2. Is the update more than 5 minutes ?
3. Do choices lead to game over ?

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 15 Votes