• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Now you can understand why Slonique doesn't have very much backing lol :) But expects people to top tier him on Patreon to get a couple of 2 second gifs every month
Expect? Or just doing some extra for his higher level patreons? Lot of creators out there with several tiers on their patreons where the higher ones get perks the lower ones doesn't. Most of the time it end's up on this site where people download it for free regardless.

Suppose he done better than quite a few other creators out there if this is update 14 since release of June last year. But it's easy to rag on Slonique due to the past.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Missing or No Animations and choices....... beside game characters looks prety Fine (y)
Need to put allot of work for this game :cool: Need allot of sex choices + Scenes (y)

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Slonique is my favourite dev. Not for his games but for the f95zone community! Always funny reading threads with games made by Slonique. But c´mon stop pledging devs which can´t deliver and support those who are really trying to make a good games. Hundred patrons ffs!

Reactions: Hajtand

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yep... I think he's milf model he uses in every game gives him that support. I've always said if he puts his full attention to one game he'd be a great dev. Makes me wonder about my game...

Slonique is my favourite dev. Not for his games but for the f95zone community! Always funny reading threads with games made by Slonique. But c´mon stop pledging devs which can´t deliver and support those who are really trying to make a good games. Hundred patrons ffs!

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Wow, this guy still making something? How many games he already making?

ponny

Apr 30, 2017
Yep... I think he's milf model he uses in every game gives him that support. I've always said if he puts his full attention to one game he'd be a great dev. Makes me wonder about my game...
Yep he has some nice renders. I really liked Love thy neighbor but the game is not completed at all and LTN 2 is unplayable. I´m not really fan of grinding sandbox games because you need trigger the new scenes and it leads to some bugs mostly in every game.

Actually i haven´t played latest version of Retrieving the Past (way too many games on my list and too little time), but your game and Slonique´s games can´t be compared :D

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
saw the banner, started downloading the game. Dont know, dont care about the devs history, I am going in dive dive dive dive

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
saw the banner, started downloading the game. Dont know, dont care about the devs history, I am going in dive dive dive dive
So you like that she can suck in the top with her tits? Maybe it will disappear entirely, who know...
It's so bad, that it's almost funny :D

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This has got to be the worst dev out there. Not only has this release not got the animations but when you play the scenes up to a point they start going backwards. Also past saves still do not work, how is it that he still hasn't worked out to do this.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
There are also several out there who do more than him and get less or the same so its doubtfull that he deserves what he gets. :sneaky:
If they will continue, they definitelly get better than him. What about me? I'm making games 3rd year and never touched 200 patreons.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 21 Feb, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes