VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I really don't understand why this is called a VN if we have to flipping grind? Damn, do anyone have console commands for karma so that we can play it as a VN and not having to worry about grinding shit into shit?

Nevermind, got the console commands for most of the shit.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
even if you had all the console commands, it wouldn't net you anything. this dude just MILKS people like the non-voluntary workers at a cow farm.

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Using existing save after buying dress got this dead end error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script.rpy', 1576528578, 3846).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 655, in script
  File "F:\Games\Slonique\BL-14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1507, in execute
    next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
  File "F:\Games\Slonique\BL-14-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 696, in lookup_return
    raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/script.rpy', 1576528578, 3846).

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Blossoming Love 14
Fri Feb 21 12:06:18 2020

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If they will continue, they definitelly get better than him. What about me? I'm making games 3rd year and never touched 200 patreons.
The ones i'm speaking of are already way better than him. :D
There you go, you know how it feels then. ;)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Expect? Or just doing some extra for his higher level patreons? Lot of creators out there with several tiers on their patreons where the higher ones get perks the lower ones doesn't. Most of the time it end's up on this site where people download it for free regardless.

Suppose he done better than quite a few other creators out there if this is update 14 since release of June last year. But it's easy to rag on Slonique due to the past.
Expect was maybe the wrong word...."Wants" better suits it. I wouldn't say Slonique is doing more for top supports at all really. Just trying to lure more in by having them pay for full release instead of it being released free as it was in past

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
If they will continue, they definitelly get better than him. What about me? I'm making games 3rd year and never touched 200 patreons.
You could though at some time :) Slonique HAD the support and with his history of starting 1 or 2 other games while working the other and then suddenly doing abandons have caught up to him and his support has dropped HUGE

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Expect was maybe the wrong word...."Wants" better suits it. I wouldn't say Slonique is doing more for top supports at all really. Just trying to lure more in by having them pay for full release instead of it being released free as it was in past
Free? I don't know if animations is something new he added to the game during, or if it was there from the start as I haven't really tried it since like forever. But still, nothing is free. unless you pirate, which most here do after all. You have creators that cut out scenes, or add bonus scenes etc and make them tier based as well. Which tbh, I find more appalling than cut out animations (as long as there is still images there).

Browsing his patreon now I see no other games in progress or mentioned working on. Since the release of this one he seems to have been quite consistent in pumping out a update every month.

The previous game he made, he completed. Even trolled people with a ending which was hilarious. At least the reactions was.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Free? I don't know if animations is something new he added to the game during, or if it was there from the start as I haven't really tried it since like forever. But still, nothing is free. unless you pirate, which most here do after all. You have creators that cut out scenes, or add bonus scenes etc and make them tier based as well. Which tbh, I find more appalling than cut out animations (as long as there is still images there).

Browsing his patreon now I see no other games in progress or mentioned working on. Since the release of this one he seems to have been quite consistent in pumping out a update every month.

The previous game he made, he completed. Even trolled people with a ending which was hilarious. At least the reactions was.
Animations were in game from the beginning. While starting this game he was also working on House that Jack built, To Hell and Back and also Love Thy neighbor 2 and have a look at where they stand now. The original ending for Oh My Love was changed a few months after because of all the complaints coming out on the original ending and that is where the support dropped big

Last edited:

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Could have sworn there was a game with this name previously and was excited it was getting an update. Not so much into this though...not really a fan of basketballs bolted to her chest. Now I gotta look for the previous game
This used to be called Blooming Love but name was changed...Could be that :)

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes