VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Dissapointing -No Animation ,No new Tags ,No Sex =clearly Empty game...
Not worth to play for now :( :( :(
I had Big Hopes for this Game (Milf)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Just assume it's a Slonique game and be prepared to be disappointed. I mean hell, the last few updates has been Slonique literally reusing scenes from his past games and just redoing the female lead, so that should tell you what you're getting into.
Yep was thinking same thing...Has become same story as On My Own

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Wait... so let me get this right... this update has one scene and there are patreons who pay 20$ a month for it!????

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait... so let me get this right... this update has one scene and there are patreons who pay 20$ a month for it!????
patrons
$903
per month

soo obviously yes, there is people who pay more than a single buck to him/her.

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
eh, just wait till the end when you finally get your sex scene (hope you like your mc's as bottoms though as they're forced to take a dildo up the ass).

• Haha
Reactions: Hulktim

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Not worth to play for now? This the 19th update. I doubt it's ever going to be worth playing.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
People bitch about Slonique's lack of imagination, and I understand some of it, but don't you think that repeating it over and
each time there is an update to one of his games lacks any thought. The difference between this one and OML is you do not need to give the correct answers and get stars to get the sex scene. As far as H scenes how many games have H scenes in the beginning that are either dreams or npc just to satisfy a few discontents who demand H scenes from day one. Sorry what I am trying to say is...
06978a63f9ffe6759a53cba3e26b74eb.jpg

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes