VN Ren'Py Completed Blossoming Love [v1.0 LE Animated] [Slonique]

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
how many animations are there then , i finished 10 scenes with the milf , a bj scene and others with vicky and no animations . something aint right lol . seems like bs to me :D
No BS at all. I didn't use different slots for saves so I'm pretty much starting over again but all working for me :) Maybe it's YOU doing something wrong

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I just started the game right now, and right at the beginning there's a mistake that seems to me the dev missed out or nobody really paid attention to it:

1595753778875.png

Clearly Emma is talking here but Alex is used.

Edit:

Vicky is the one who broke up with Pete, and she used the word "We".

1595754083068.png

Reactions: Darx239

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
No BS at all. I didn't use different slots for saves so I'm pretty much starting over again but all working for me :) Maybe it's YOU doing something wrong
clearly not as i'm not the only one as you can see from others . and you still didnt answer how many or what scenes are actually animated , not going to investanymore into this , some marketing gone wrong here maybe lol :D

pabmeister

Jul 8, 2019
clearly not as i'm not the only one as you can see from others . and you still didnt answer how many or what scenes are actually animated , not going to investanymore into this , some marketing gone wrong here maybe lol :D
There are little animated scenes through out (like when MC and Mom go to the movies and he tweaks her tit or spanking sis) but the main ones are: Mom - 2 BJs, a HJ a tit fuck and sex (weak, but yes) - Sis: 3 BJ scenes.

I would suggest that you go into the gallery (in your room) and reply some of those scenes to see if they trigger correctly. Most of the animated sex scenes have controls.

Outside of that, I dunno what to tell you. I didn't make the game. Only tried to provide versions with animations.

Reactions: **TheNebula**

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I don't count how many scenes there are. I just play the game. Maybe don't be clicking like a madman to get to things and you'd see them. All I know is that it works fine for me and I'm good with that

• Haha
Reactions: **TheNebula**

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I don't count how many scenes there are. I just play the game. Maybe don't be clicking like a madman to get to things and you'd see them. All I know is that it works fine for me and I'm good with that
thats what i wasnt doing not to miss anything lol ...

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
There are little animated scenes through out (like when MC and Mom go to the movies and he tweaks her tit or spanking sis) but the main ones are: Mom - 2 BJs, a HJ a tit fuck and sex (weak, but yes) - Sis: 3 BJ scenes.

I would suggest that you go into the gallery (in your room) and reply some of those scenes to see if they trigger correctly. Most of the animated sex scenes have controls.

Outside of that, I dunno what to tell you. I didn't make the game. Only tried to provide versions with animations.

Thanks for giving me an indication of what scenes i should look out for . not all replayable scenes contain animations .
anyway i found em but had to wait at certain renders because they really start up very slow on my laptop and if you keep clicking to read the script they fail to start up and you pass them . dont know if its the same with you . im playing it on my laptop thats maybe why . will see if its the same on pc or not . thanks for your constructive reply and my apologies .

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
Update 20 Limited Edition versions with animations

upload?

2.20 star(s) 15 Votes