Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xxxwdragon

Jan 9, 2019
Hi guys! Very nice forum here! :D

I downloaded this game today but i'm wondering if now there is some way to save. I've read some old replies here and someone say something about auth key and someone (old post) saying the save system is not working at all. My game seems working perfectly aside the "no way to save" problem.

So... is there a way to save with the latest version i downloaded from here?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
So... is there a way to save with the latest version i downloaded from here?
If I remember correct only Archmage Alori had a working save system. All the others she made after that didn't have one at all. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
If I remember correct only Archmage Alori had a working save system. All the others she made after that didn't have one at all. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong.
They don't, she used to hire someone to do the save systems. Due to lack of overall funding she cut costs in places it didn't really matter and hiring someone to do a save system was one of them.

The last release of the current version has her experimenting with gallery rooms that you unlock with a code to just walk up to a painting and experience the scenes. I suspect that is her take on doing saves since she doesn't know how to make a save system.

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
She needs to move away from the assets she's using sooner or later. It's the sole reason she can't get any real funding or publicity.
Buying some licenses from the UE store isn't that expensive and will probably save her from a gigantic lawsuit in the future.
I've looked at her donation options before and I wouldn't give any kind of payment info to processors I don't recognize. I imagine that's also part of where the funding issues come from.

Still I would love for her to be able to continue making games her way, because no one else does. The only other game that's 3D animated without even having a traversable world or anything is The Twist and that's a huge hit around these parts.

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
How do i save ?
what are the keys for everything ?
where do i get the code to put into the kaygen ?

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
There is no saves in the past 3-4 builds Auril has done. It was always hired out and Auril stopped paying people to do their save system.

NightSmoke

Jan 14, 2019
How to find a hint about the miners?
After talking with the blacksmith!
The mines themselves are empty, near them too!

DirtyMario

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Another thing, is there also some way to save the game? to not start all from 0
I'm not sure if you are trolling. In the off chance you are not, you could literally just read 3 posts above yours or almost any other page of this thread to get an answer.

rhick

Feb 1, 2019
Maybe, the people could READ some replies instead of asking the same thing over and over.

Blue IS better

Jul 11, 2019
I even cannot extract this game. Am I have to type the number first? If I extract by 7Zip, there will be always 1 error appear, I tried to run the game but it is still not work

Blue IS better

Jul 11, 2019
ok it worked. But there is another problem. I see the load button on the menu but I cannot save it. I know that you guy discussed a lot about it but the game is completed now and there is still no save function?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes