Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
What the hell is the game key? I just went through all seventeen pages of this thread and it's just stubborn dudes going "look at the install instructions in the OP" and it's not bloody there. It's not in the file for the download, it's not in the OP, what is this thread's fixation with not typing up what I assume is just an eight-digit number to get this damn game to run??

Blue IS better

Jul 11, 2019
What the hell is the game key? I just went through all seventeen pages of this thread and it's just stubborn dudes going "look at the install instructions in the OP" and it's not bloody there. It's not in the file for the download, it's not in the OP, what is this thread's fixation with not typing up what I assume is just an eight-digit number to get this damn game to run??
the key is on the fucking name of the files that you download.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for some strange reason.. the bug of black screen i got while going to the beach for stealing the panty, goes completly fixed with my new graphic card.

soo i guess something is missing on some graphic cards. just warning about it.

(i used ATI radeon 5770HD and i switched to MSi Nvidia GTX1050Ti)

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
How does characters from Whorecraft and Tails of Azeroth series looks in normal WoW? I know that Sylvanis is important, but how about Inna or Alori, are they based on WoW? If I want to know about their lore in normal WoW what would be the best approach?

Reactions: xfirstninx

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
How does characters from Whorecraft and Tails of Azeroth series looks in normal WoW? I know that Sylvanis is important, but how about Inna or Alori, are they based on WoW? If I want to know about their lore in normal WoW what would be the best approach?
Most of the characters in these games (like the two you named, excluding Sylvanas) are not actual canon characters. They are possibly based on player characters of the devs or donors, I don't know. But they're not in the lore.
As for reading up on the lore, it's a bit of a mess. If you want to start sort of near the beginning, and like to read, then I'd suggest the War of the Ancients novel trilogy.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I found a bug, and want some advice before playing again, when i go to the abandoned cave, behind orquell's house, watch the scene and talk to the witch, somehow, i can't leave the cave, looks like i got locked inside with the witch. I found a bug, and want some advice before playing again, when i go to the abandoned cave, behind orquell's house, watch the scene and talk to the witch, somehow, i can't leave the cave, looks like i got locked inside with the witch.

werlwend

Jan 3, 2020
For anyone else that was having problems with the ladder part, Press i to open an inventory screen and you can click "use" from there.

Reactions: Hrllav

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
how can i save?
You can't. The creator doesn't know how- older games had someone helping out with the Unreal Engine, but ever since the switch to Tails of Azeroth, Auril has been doing it solo and gave up on trying to include a save system.

der der der

Dec 9, 2017
how can i save?
There is no save feature or gallery in this game or any of Auril's older projects.

Auril's latest 2 games has a gallery.
To access gallery in these games you need to find its location and input a code.
Rekindling of the Red
(https://f95zone.to/threads/rekindling-of-the-red-tails-of-azeroth-series-v1-04-auril.29284/ )
gallery code: 4638
Located in Alexstrazas cave, book on a table on other side of room from mirror.
Joyous Reunion
(https://f95zone.to/threads/joyous-reunion-tails-of-azeroth-series-v1-0b-auril.14543/)
Gallery code: 4221
Located at front of house you spawn behind. speak with the draenei (blue goat woman) and she will TP you to it.

Reactions: hibro1

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me where do I use the key found in the club? I don't mean the one of the old fart, but the one You can find inside, upstairs. It says it may unlock some jewel box or a diary but I can't figure it out...

Also, is there a way to save? xD
did you ever find out?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes