Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
M

MyNameIs

Dunno about songs but Auril is a female

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
Hi I do not understand what to do when I open the jsbin.com page that gives us the authentication key I can not play someone can help me please.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I cant remember the comic name but it seems like this is based off it. Comic where if someone fucks that blue lady, they become it too, and then the whole tavern is full of those blue clone ladies with a guy trying to escape.

Wish I could remember it.
No, it's a World of Warcraft parody. Those blue people are Draenie, one of the races in the game.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
UPDATED TO V0.8B

This will the be the last update from me until December since I will be gone and wont have a computer
Thanks a lot. Did Auril announce any plans for the next episode btw ? Will it be something completely different again ? or nothing yet.

Master Rat

Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks a lot. Did Auril announce any plans for the next episode btw ? Will it be something completely different again ? or nothing yet.
It will be a different thing, its just like episodes. But no official announcement of the next episode. But for new updates you will have to wait for someone to post them.

M

MyNameIs

After restarting the game there's green light everywhere like before entering an activation code. Kinda hard to play with it on. Any ideas how to deal with this issue?

UPD. Nevermind. Can be fixed through launching an older version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

foreman4

Feb 2, 2017
Welp I can't do anything after getting the rusty key. Whatever you do don't go back to the club or you will lose your progress.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes