Unreal Engine Completed Blue is Better - Tails of Azeroth Series [v1.01] [Auril]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cj87

Apr 8, 2017
I can't pick up the bow for the night elf, am I talking to the right one? (one in front of sylvanus house)

hiddenfire

Jun 11, 2017
Guys i need a little help im realese for the witch but she's say about to
mushrooms for black forest but i cant found there am i miss somthing ? thanks

WiXR

Sep 6, 2017
I have all 7 parts + game, but for some reason I am getting stuck after:

Go to basement, View peep hole, I go to the other door, interact with ladder:

Luxia says "Thank you hero!" then after that it shows a view of the Mine and says "To be continued..."

What is wrong or what am I doing wrong to be stuck here?

Vlektron

May 29, 2017
i dont have a Ost_game folder anywhere else then in the map where the game is
There is a OST_GAME folder cause windows create the folder when you start the game.
can you save yet ?
it will not be possible to save until the Final version comes out cause every update she have to do a new save system.

I have all 7 parts + game, but for some reason I am getting stuck after:

Go to basement, View peep hole, I go to the other door, interact with ladder:

Luxia says "Thank you hero!" then after that it shows a view of the Mine and says "To be continued..."

What is wrong or what am I doing wrong to be stuck here?
I would say delete the OST_Game folder he search here C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\ .

SweetKait

Aug 9, 2017
Oh sweet Thanks :D, Cause I just finished what was done and am really looking forward to what's to come :D

jimmy447

Sep 21, 2017
I cant move my camera at the start making it impossible to enter the house?

I also have no mouse and cant move my camera, it's pointing away from the house.

Goobigoober

Jun 29, 2017
guys does anyone knows what to do witht he bow?XDDDD i just collect it everytime, but no use ~
After the Hunter disappears you can find her just inside the gate of the big house opposite the nice family you're living with. After that, she kills the bear, the orcs get back to the mines, they let you in to the area for the witches' fetch quest (after banging the requisite people of course).

Also, Auril says that you can clip out of the 'Gentlemens Club' if you get stuck inside by going to a door on the stage behind the band, but I haven't tested it myself.

Reactions: KANGBO
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes