• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Delusion007

Jan 9, 2019
The full save provided thus far doesn't include the outfits that can be earned from getting the silver and gold medals. Anyone have a save that includes those too?

Reactions: Kenn224

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No no, let me guess: netorare, rape, another world... I got it right, didn't it?
Damn, scat... Even worse than usual :cry:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Blue Mage Luna [v1.6] [Doujin Circle Gyu]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
"If ordinary magicians are ants, then direct descendant magicians can be compared to queen ants— "

So they continuously birth more magicians who are their carers, work force and fighting force?

Hmm. Running an H ant colony....could be a decent game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Man I love Gyu games, but the story is a mess here even by his standards. The prostitution hook happens before you even have control of the characters for the first time, and they send a guy with you who's in your party the whole time, yet never actually forces you to sell yourself (which fine, maybe he really doesn't care how the money is earned, but they kinda made a point to say that him and his brother are both playboys after the girls) and even when you start doing rebel activities instead of making money, just helps like it's natural for him. At least their art continues to get better, the females are all high quality and the males look less like they were threw together one night in ms paint than before.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes