Z000

Dec 1, 2022
so is she a Blue Mage like a FF one or is she a blue mage cause her hair is blue ?

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Does this game have any anti tamper stuff? I tried modding some skills in with the MZ maker but now the game will not initialize.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Man I love Gyu games, but the story is a mess here even by his standards. The prostitution hook happens before you even have control of the characters for the first time, and they send a guy with you who's in your party the whole time, yet never actually forces you to sell yourself (which fine, maybe he really doesn't care how the money is earned, but they kinda made a point to say that him and his brother are both playboys after the girls) and even when you start doing rebel activities instead of making money, just helps like it's natural for him. At least their art continues to get better, the females are all high quality and the males look less like they were threw together one night in ms paint than before.
Yeah, this definitely felt like one of Gyu's weakest games. Suppose we shouldn't be surprised given this one was the result of Gyu getting distracted from his current game Rei.

Rei was in development first then out of nowhere Gyu started working on Luna as a spinoff (prequel) of Rei and even finished it first lol. Takes place in the same world as Rei and Knights of Messiah too.

Here's to hoping Rei is a lot better given how much longer it's taken to release.

Are there any H scenes with Lucia?
The blonde mage? Nope. In the next game maybe.
You are correct. Lucia has a lot of scenes in the next game.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlueMageLuna-1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hyperspeed NTR/Corruption Progression ✓
Retarded/Naive MC ✓
OP Combat Skills That 1 Shot Bosses ✓
Small Intro before H-Content ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Virgin Ending ✓
No Crashes... ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
lol I'm just curious, what exactly is retarded about her?

It seems contradictory that she's like that, yet can actually have a virgin ending.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
They're actually using a more RPGM core combat system this time. It's not Gyu's usual "enemies level with you, skills are learned randomly, tons of enemies everwhere" shit. The enemies in an area are set, so you can learn specific skills off them and they don't scale. This has 2 benefits:
1. Most of their crashes are from their layering too many addons together so removing all that shit and going with a standard system fixes that problem.
2. It's actually sensible on how to progress your characters.
ok true i forgot i did like that. However its still a kind of boring system that takes itself too seriously

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Been a while since I played it but I remember this being his worse work by a mile. Which is a shame since I'm usually a fan of his stuff.

ninkpt

Nov 16, 2017
a
Hyperspeed NTR/Corruption Progression ✓
Retarded/Naive MC ✓
OP Combat Skills That 1 Shot Bosses ✓
Small Intro before H-Content ✓
Avoidable NTR ✓
Virgin Ending ✓
No Crashes... ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Any battlefuck?

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes