DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
this game is same like treasure hunter mai
u can go full balistic and reset back to virgin before final boss to see the true ending

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Are the Lucia scenes in another game that's out in raw, an upcoming game in development or in an upcoming patch of the raw of this game?
This game sold 15k copies, which is a pretty dang good number, but haven't seen a new Gyuu game in awhile, wonder what he's up to?
An upcoming game in development.

Just a google translate snippet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Uh.... I remember seeing knight of messiah or how this shit called... It was uber bad and stupid... This one, doesnt seems that different from it... Just 2 girls, but they are still thots and MC also stupid, considering what uploader placed as green check
Ayo bro! Big fan! I thought you got thing for NTR, no? But i thought you gave up on mirana for malfurion for a reason, oh i get it, you can't enjoy it because you imprisoned for 10.000 years! Boy.... 10.000 years, huh? Im having hard time just to do no nut November, i can't imagine the pain you've been through these 10.000 years in imprisonement. My condolences :LOL:

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
Any guide for this? Or anyone know off the top of your head where you're meant to go next after completing gra cave?

There's 2 characters you meet there (Mai and ... don't remember) who also wanted a herb and the (translated) dialogue says something like "they'll lead you to their village", which doesn't happen, Just dumped outside of gra cave. Went to different towns in the overworld, found a few non-starts that had "come back to this location later" written all over them. Went to the informant and the dialogue said the gra herb had been given away which wasn't a scene I'd gotten.

I'm not ruling out that it's my install that's a bit busted, I had a go at running the Windows (patched) version with Wine on Linux.

Nevermind. I could have sworn the first thing I tried was the village looking thing right next to Gra Cave. But I guess not.

Last edited:

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
Soo, is this game a direct sequel to Knights of Messiah with some of the same characters ? Maybe it continues after a particular ending to Knights ?

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Soo, is this game a direct sequel to Knights of Messiah with some of the same characters ? Maybe it continues after a particular ending to Knights ?
It is, as well as the "KoM IF" game. It continues after the true ending (pure love route) for both original game and IF. Game even shows some characters from KoM in here and suggests a sequel with them in it.

Reactions: Yotsuyu and Sladen
Mar 12, 2018
Lol, wtf is with the reviews. Have people still not learned how to use a full save or cheats? If a game has a mediocre grindy gameplay, just use cheats. If you aren't interested in the actual story, just use a full save and watch the scenes. This is also a sequel, as far as I know, so if you try to get into the story without reading the previous games and something doesn't make sense, and you hate all the old characters, then it's on you. I enjoyed some of their previous games, they have a decent story if you follow the virgin run and the gameplay isn't that bad, either. Just don't expect instant sex within the first the minutes, as decent NTR-focused games usually have some build up before action. Also their games are known for exaggerated sex scenes with male dominance and fast sluttification.

Last edited:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
"lolis"? It's a game by Gyuu. Just looking at the previews, the main chick has tits the size of literal cantaloupes.
Yeah, and lolis are heavily sexualised in games & anime these days to cater to their pedo audiences. Either that or they are teens (below 20 yo) , both of which are not within my taste

Last edited:

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Disappointing... unlike the previous games, no dogeza, no walking naked if the unequip armor, very lacking of cgs, no collaboration with the past characters, still kind of don't understand the relationship with knights of messiah.... liked the live2d scenes.. but only that. The prostration posters were even so.. sloppy made like... full of Disappointment.

Reactions: greenlittleman

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Disappointing... unlike the previous games, no dogeza, no walking naked if the unequip armor, very lacking of cgs, no collaboration with the past characters, still kind of don't understand the relationship with knights of messiah.... liked the live2d scenes.. but only that. The prostration posters were even so.. sloppy made like... full of Disappointment.
Plus, no defeat scene like the ones on messiah or Mai. Wished to see them... defeated to bandits and Apologize..

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes