ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
Might wanna look into giving more choice in the character customization. This randomization leaves a bit to be desired. Randomly ending up with features completely different from what you chose is... weird. Choosing "Wavy" hair & light skin only to end up with like 5c textured curls & hella dark skin.... bit irritating. Really like the Look of the protagonist paper doll, but would prefer to choose rather than get randomized stuff & keep repeating the intro. Also are those tags "planned" content? Cause current version is like. 6 pages of text that's basically Just a character creation page.

Reactions: CassieBare

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
QoL and Bugfix release 0.1b on the subscribestar. Will post it here later on.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
looking forward to this one,

whats the update schedule?
Ideally the next release (0.2) will be June 1. After that, I *hope* to be able to complete 0.3 on July 1, but until I finish building out the structure and begin writing, I won't know that for sure.

Essentially - ASAP.

Might wanna look into giving more choice in the character customization. This randomization leaves a bit to be desired. Randomly ending up with features completely different from what you chose is... weird. Choosing "Wavy" hair & light skin only to end up with like 5c textured curls & hella dark skin.... bit irritating. Really like the Look of the protagonist paper doll, but would prefer to choose rather than get randomized stuff & keep repeating the intro. Also are those tags "planned" content? Cause current version is like. 6 pages of text that's basically Just a character creation page.
It's not six pages.

The comments about the character creation have been implemented in the recent (this morning) 0.1b release. It's a bit more controllable now, but genes are genes, ya know?

The tags are planned, and the 'current' tags are accurate within the Genre spoiler in the original post, I think these tags were pulled from my original submission.

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
Love the Character Creation so far.
(a bit offtopic: always loved AltLife/Ego with its stages of life, and would of loved a more detailed with NSFW content in it. which is why the Life/background section of this was great.)

Hope the rest of the game and its story does well.(Course a few issues with the code at somepoints as others have likely said, when doing the school.)
(it would be nice and more clear in when in character creation we had a way to tell what the outcome with the characters looks are. though i get we cannot really choose our parents.)

Personally Found the Click to change options, as it was more interesting and not hard to understand once you know of it, but for first time users it would throw some off, but many whove played these games would notice immediately anyways.(which would be unfortunate to first time users of the Game Type)
(which i guess could help differentiate if you had a bubble or "( )/etc" next to it to tell the outcome, for those who dont notice the changes)

as for the living in a isolated place, the at home option as well as the school section had issues, as im sure youve been told before.

CrusadeX

Jul 31, 2020
very unique design choice for html.. looks promising, hope will make it to the finish! :)
wish a lot of pregnancy\choices\events in mid game and not just endings will be added in the future.
good lcuk and have fun making it.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
(which i guess could help differentiate if you had a bubble or "( )/etc" next to it to tell the outcome, for those who dont notice the changes)
What did you mean by this?

very unique design choice for html.. looks promising, hope will make it to the finish! :)
wish a lot of pregnancy\choices\events in mid game and not just endings will be added in the future.
good lcuk and have fun making it.
Intention is for players to have the agency to deal with that risk and everything that comes with it. So there will certainly be mid-game events/dilemmas for MCs not on birth control and the successful navigation of those waters...or not

GTK/HLK

Sep 28, 2017
i tend to ramble so i try to keep it short.
Basically
How it is now: -text-"Highlighted option'
what i meant: -text-"Hightlighted option" (Potential effect)

though i meant that as an toggle option for those who care to know.(and you can keep it vague/obvious on the change for those who have more difficulty understanding how it works. ie affects -etc- or straight out says it if toggled on)

Love how it is so far. Though for those of us who love knowing the outcomes(and experiment) wont find any friction going back and forth. it would be a not important nice have for those that do not.

Wish you well on the development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Alrighty, did a few runs and figured I now have enough stuff to give my own thoughts on this:
Overall, it's a decent start. It's great that the character can really be made our own from even before she's born - a fun divergence from what I've seen from blank slate sorts so far. I also really like the way in which the backstory is presented - it's fun to read, and it really does feel like it's our protagonist talking. While personally I would have liked to have a bit more content, the current version had enough to get me interested in seeing more, which I believe was the point :D
Now, I won't go over the error messages I received, except for one in the small town origin which I think was not yet mentioned - see screenshot for what I mean. My only real criticism of the current version are the colours - both background and letter colours. They clash with each other IMHO, and especially the links become unreadable if you hover over them with the mouse - it might be a good idea to include some kind of settings option for that.
So, I'm eagerly awaiting the next release! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Alrighty, did a few runs and figured I now have enough stuff to give my own thoughts on this:
Overall, it's a decent start. It's great that the character can really be made our own from even before she's born - a fun divergence from what I've seen from blank slate sorts so far. I also really like the way in which the backstory is presented - it's fun to read, and it really does feel like it's our protagonist talking. While personally I would have liked to have a bit more content, the current version had enough to get me interested in seeing more, which I believe was the point :D
Now, I won't go over the error messages I received, except for one in the small town origin which I think was not yet mentioned - see screenshot for what I mean. My only real criticism of the current version are the colours - both background and letter colours. They clash with each other IMHO, and especially the links become unreadable if you hover over them with the mouse - it might be a good idea to include some kind of settings option for that.
So, I'm eagerly awaiting the next release! :D
Thanks for the enthusiasm!

All your comments have been addressed in this week's bug and QoL release.

I'll post it here once we get closer to 0.2 and then 0.1b can be a public release.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Nevrius

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's more of implied than stated, but a couple of the combinations in the initial scene could come about through 'cheating'. Sorry if you were looking for something more explicit. That'd be in a future version, 0.3 or 0.4
Since you're planning to include all of these in v0.2:
0.2 will see the following development of the story:

Content
* Our protagonist fleshes out her group of friends and cohort in the school
* She puts the finishing touches on who she is and how she interrelates with others
* She gets to have a few experiences tailored to her choices so far, including Prom!
* We find out who she's been with, if anyone, and who they are
* We'll end with her decision on college, a gap year, or neither
* And a surprise...
Maybe you could add explicit cheating content early?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A solid baseline in this game I think, a lot of thought has gone into telling the story and have a variety of options, even if the story itself has yet to really start.
I will say though, I was confused here and there about what some choices referred to, especially the one concerning the pill and condoms, some of the choices there confused me a bit as to what attitude each was suggesting for my character.

Looking forward to seeing how this comes along.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
How deep would the clothing system be?

Would it be a single outfit, or outfit and underwear, or multiple slots (top/bra, bottom/panty, legs, feet, etc) like degree of lewdity and Lilith's throne?

And as an additional for above. Can Claire go anywhere/do missions completely naked once exhibition, or whatever you'll name it, stat (if there is any) high enough?

And which version would we see the tattoos on Claire?

And I do hope there are multiple upskirt, or pants pull down, scenes for Claire going commando (whether on purpose or by accident).

Looking forward to 0.1b.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes