CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How deep would the clothing system be?

Would it be a single outfit, or outfit and underwear, or multiple slots (top/bra, bottom/panty, legs, feet, etc) like degree of lewdity and Lilith's throne?

And as an additional for above. Can Claire go anywhere/do missions completely naked once exhibition, or whatever you'll name it, stat (if there is any) high enough?

And which version would we see the tattoos on Claire?

And I do hope there are multiple upskirt, or pants pull down, scenes for Claire going commando (whether on purpose or by accident).

Looking forward to 0.1b.
Currently, there are no intentions on expanding the clothing system. It's just me as a dev and without additional funding, I can't hire a fulltime artist or developer (and even despite lack of funds, I am looking and trying to hire them anyway). Until those two things are checked off, it can't actually happen.

As far as player agency in going buck-naked Claire? Doubtful at best. There will certainly be situations and missions where it might be required or forced, or beneficial, but it will be based on the plot, not simply -- I want Claire nekkid errywhere!

Tattoos I hope to drop with the next release, but again, no full time artist ;)

There are certainly scenes, even in the next release, that center on upskirt or commando issues -- though this will likely NOT be reflected in the doll, for the reasons mentioned prior.

Thanks for the input and you'll see 0.1b in probably a week ish.

igg

Feb 25, 2018
Currently, there are no intentions on expanding the clothing system. It's just me as a dev and without additional funding, I can't hire a fulltime artist or developer (and even despite lack of funds, I am looking and trying to hire them anyway). Until those two things are checked off, it can't actually happen.

As far as player agency in going buck-naked Claire? Doubtful at best. There will certainly be situations and missions where it might be required or forced, or beneficial, but it will be based on the plot, not simply -- I want Claire nekkid errywhere!

There are certainly scenes, even in the next release, that center on upskirt or commando issues -- though this will likely NOT be reflected in the doll, for the reasons mentioned prior.

I totally understand. And I hope that you'll eventually get enough funding to do so. As I would like it if Claire can wear stockings no matter what outfit she wears.

Reactions: Blueshift

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
This part is still scuffed...

I planned to skee-daddle out of butt-fucking Egypt, but until then, I kept sane by:

...sticking around home, alone or with [[friends|CC007 - Homelife][$freetime = "home"]Choices like these guide later options for her life.].

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
This part is still scuffed...

I planned to skee-daddle out of butt-fucking Egypt, but until then, I kept sane by:

...sticking around home, alone or with [[friends|CC007 - Homelife][$freetime = "home"]Choices like these guide later options for her life.].
Yeah, it was one that slipped through the cracks on the .1b, it'll be fixed in the final, but doesn't actually affect the play of this release at all -- 0.2 on the other hand...

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If you don't mind telling me, what are the combos exactly?
Confirming here that 0.2 includes it more explicitly.

As are: drugs, exhibition, incest, lesbian, virgin, and arguably, rape.

Note to others: incest is intended to be a verrrry small and specific part of the game and only through particular paths. Unlikely you'll see it unless you're going down those kinds of choices. And rape is unlikely to be a large part of the game unless a player goes for a defiant and highly resistant character. Still, it'll be narrow and within player choice ideally.

Neggaawut

Dec 10, 2020

If you do manage to get an artist and dev could we expect something similar to female agent in terms of clothing?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
If you do manage to get an artist and dev could we expect something similar to female agent in terms of clothing?
Ideally, I'd like it to be a situation where the player can choose what the MC is wearing (within reason -- not just running around naked all the time) except for scripted events. And far less fiddly, while also being less 'in a story passage'.

Developer is actually the harder thing right now, I have a few irons in the fire but waiting to see how they pan out. Artists look like we're in a good place. That said, hopefully support will tick up in the next month or so and allow them to stay on / me keep commissions going.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Dev went through so much trouble to make character creation as obnoxious as possible :FacePalm:
Just let me choose instead of using that indirect, hidden and random shit.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Dev went through so much trouble to make character creation as obnoxious as possible :FacePalm:
Just let me choose instead of using that indirect, hidden and random shit.
Sorry! Not what was intended. But I appreciate the feedback. I hope you can still enjoy the game without 100% control of the MC.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
-- had some last minute coding fixes to take care of to make sure it all works for you all.

This is the of the game.

The content herein will change, evolve and improve as mechanics, content, art assets and other cool new things are implemented in the broader game. So what you saw here now isn't 'exactly how things will look in a month...or upon completion.

Thank you for your support and interest in the game.

As far as 0.2, that will become Public when the alpha of 0.3 releases. Ideally, I would like that to happen beginning of July.

--
And if you're interested in how the rest of it is going, Re: 0.2 (Alpha live on Subscribestar):

10,214 lines of code (and climbing!) 101 total passages
25 Full Sex Scenes A similar number of Sex-y Encounters

New Doll art!

And...it's not the release I wanted -- we're still missing a couple dozen sex scenes, 6 HSVs (might lower to 4 depending on the next couple hours), and a bunch of art.

We transitioned to the new doll and added more artists about mid-month which set us back there, so I hope you'll forgive the delay on the asset front. It's been tough wrangling a great group together and starting work on making the game visually as hot as the content is.

All of the 'missing' content will be released in the Beta. I will back track and complete bits here and there while forging forward on 0.3 and use it as little breaks for my brain.
----
What kinks are now included with 0.2A?
Interracial
Cheating
Incest
Cosplay
Drugs
Exhibitionism
Groping
Group Sex
Lesbian
Oral Sex
Teasing
Virgin
Voyeurism

Told y'all we'd get there ;)

Last edited:

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I just want to ask, is the pregnancy thing mostly going to be the the character creation where we "see" their conception?

Jan 18, 2018
broken on linux because the capitalization of the file names are wrong :cry:

(specifically panties_thong instead of panties_Thong and denimskirt instead of denimSkirt)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes