LewdLena

Jul 8, 2022
How the clothes will look in the game, whether it will be from photos or drawing/pixel ?
I hope will be real pictures ( like in Girl Life game ), since drawing/pixel clothes ( like in Accidental Woman game )
they will limitate wardrobe and be only a few clothes in the game since working on clothes take a lots of time - it will get boring quickly

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How the clothes will look in the game, whether it will be from photos or drawing/pixel ?
I hope will be real pictures ( like in Girl Life game ), since drawing/pixel clothes ( like in Accidental Woman game )
they will limitate wardrobe and be only a few clothes in the game since working on clothes take a lots of time - it will get boring quickly
Real pictures runs into other issues : continuity, sourcing them, legal issues.

The art will be drawn and pixels.

Jan 18, 2018
honestly i dont really mind where the art is for when i'm playing games... but for me when the art just doesnt fit (inconsistent art style, or inconsistent pose, or the character sprites all have backgrounds for some reason (i wonder why...)) it physically hurts

Jan 18, 2018
they will limitate wardrobe and be only a few clothes
this is not true. if anything real life is way more restrictive because it's literally impossible to find an image with the same pose and the same background but different clothes

if it's just a photo of the shirt it's a litlle different but... pictures of random shirts look kinda underwhelming ngl

Reactions: CassieBare

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
I love games like this where you can set up the background and backstory, it's such an easy way to add context and get the player more appreciative of the character and the story you want to tell. One suggestion is you could add a little more variety in the text and the events that happen depending on which hometown you choose, although I understand that might give you too much work and time spent on the background than you might want so I understand not doing it, it's still good as it is now. I suppose I might also suggest making the hips/ass customizable too, like the boobs are. I like the art, and making the attributes of the character partially controlled by the choices you make for the parents is interesting and it was a little challenging at first but I overall appreciate the novelty of it. I guess I would then add the suggestion of making art versions that look asian or latina or black. The clicking of the highlighted words don't bother me at all, it's a nice stylistic choice and it's just fine. Overall, I like this first release and I'm hopeful you'll continue this

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I love games like this where you can set up the background and backstory, it's such an easy way to add context and get the player more appreciative of the character and the story you want to tell. One suggestion is you could add a little more variety in the text and the events that happen depending on which hometown you choose, although I understand that might give you too much work and time spent on the background than you might want so I understand not doing it, it's still good as it is now. I suppose I might also suggest making the hips/ass customizable too, like the boobs are. I like the art, and making the attributes of the character partially controlled by the choices you make for the parents is interesting and it was a little challenging at first but I overall appreciate the novelty of it. I guess I would then add the suggestion of making art versions that look asian or latina or black. The clicking of the highlighted words don't bother me at all, it's a nice stylistic choice and it's just fine. Overall, I like this first release and I'm hopeful you'll continue this

Appreciate the comments!

Maybe we'll take a dev cycle later on for those QoL improvements, if the player base wants them, otherwise they'd take us away from moving the development forward.

Raindrops400

Jan 6, 2022
Heyo
Testing out the game now, and so far I'm interested in the character generation stuff
Cool stuff!

though, I have a few bug reports for you!

I unfortunately moved ahead of the option, but in Console I have this error message, " cannot execute macro <<cycle>>: options[selectedIdx] is undefined <<cycle "$Hair" autoselect>><<optionsfrom _hairOpts>> <</cycle>> "

I can't remember 100% where it was, but I believe I had already selected my hair by then, so I honestly don't know what this option was meant to select.

The second bug report is during the "Shave your pussy" option; The underlying pussy image shows up fine, but all four of the hairstyle images fail to load. Inspecting the HTML shows me "src="img/doll/closeup/pubes_strip_undefined.png"" as one of the four images that fail to load, if that helps you to find them. I am not sure why all four of them have "undefined" as the last part of the filename honestly. Is that intentional?

So uhh yeah, I don't know what pubic hair style to pick because I can't see them lol

EDIT: Moving past the pubic option (guessing that "trimmed" probably looks nice. Thank you for descriptive filenames!), I got the sprite to the left, and I think the hair option that was bugged is the hair colour one... And now I'm stuck with a "golden" skinned gal with bright red hair, which looks silly lol. Especially since the parents had "brown" and "no" hair lol. Any way to change this with console commands?

EDIT2: Okay I poked around the files and found the images. It seems the "_undefined" is not intended. I wonder if the pubic hair images not loading is a followup bug to the hair bug; without a correct hair colour (I assume) it bugs out when trying to find the right pubic hair image

Last edited:
Reactions: CassieBare

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Real pictures are awful in this type of game, makes it look cheap and tacky. Would rather have just plain text over real images tbh
There is also the option to include a media toggle button on the sidebar that turns all images on and off. So people who like either can be happy.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can we choose who we want to have sex with, like have sex with only women, or all sex predetermined and unavoidable?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Can we choose who we want to have sex with, like have sex with only women, or all sex predetermined and unavoidable?
There are sex options for Bisexual and Gay MC's and the initial sexual encounters are all player controlled (essentially). Past that, though, I can assure you that the game will not have a 'sex with women only' route. But there will be opportunities to hook up with ladies and men.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
I know its not that long since you released, but do you have any info on when we can expect an update or how often you think you might be releasing new content going forward?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes