Kiriel

Aug 30, 2017
So, I've shelled out some cash and played 02.F8. Found some bugs, though I can't remember how I found/arrive them:

1. On the fetish/sex skills selection page, when I chose the tight pussy option, it allowed me to chose it again;
  2. Same page, the pliant limbs option I got from dance/ballet was a deadend.
  3. On the starting choices, I think one certain combination leads to a dead end; and
  4. Best friend Taylor having inconsistent genders somewhere.
Would it be possible to have a character sheet showing the results of our choices? And/or an option to show us what each option does?

I look forward to seeing future development. Sadly, limited budget prevents me from being consistent with donations so I'll only be sending payments when there's new updates.

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Would it be possible to have a character sheet showing the results of our choices? And/or an option to show us what each option does?

I look forward to seeing future development. Sadly, limited budget prevents me from being consistent with donations so I'll only be sending payments when there's new updates.
First: I sincerely appreciate any and all support. I get limited funds and have had to drop off supporting different content creators myself for the same reason.

There will be a kind of Dossier that will be added probably in 0.4 that will hold the 'character sheet'

There won't be a comprehensive, "Since you chose to go with Arvin to Prom, such and such happened to your stats." That'd be a lot of code and work. But the end result on a Dossier? Sure.

Kiriel

Aug 30, 2017
I'm an idiot. Didn't notice that on the fetish/sex skills, choosing tight pussy would allow you to upgrade to tiny pussy. My eyes just glossed over it and thought it was offering the same choice. Doesn't help that the text for the choices doesn't change if you double up. Would recommend changing the fluff text for doubling up. Also, are there any other ways to increase fetish/skill selection, either in character creation or in later updates? Would there be a cheat option in the future to have everything chosen?

On the twitchcon cosplay segment, the text says you have to choose between Prestige, Academy or Spirit Blossom. However, the actual choices offered were Prestige, Academy and Elderwood. Do any of those choices actually matter?

Regarding the deadend I found in the early choices, I think the choices were Intoxicating, On her back, and too drunk to be careful.

For the prom, is it possible for the MC to be declared Prom Queen? I'm not sure if it was possible or I'm just misremembering.

Reactions: CassieBare

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I'm an idiot. Didn't notice that on the fetish/sex skills, choosing tight pussy would allow you to upgrade to tiny pussy. My eyes just glossed over it and thought it was offering the same choice. Doesn't help that the text for the choices doesn't change if you double up. Would recommend changing the fluff text for doubling up. Also, are there any other ways to increase fetish/skill selection, either in character creation or in later updates? Would there be a cheat option in the future to have everything chosen?

On the twitchcon cosplay segment, the text says you have to choose between Prestige, Academy or Spirit Blossom. However, the actual choices offered were Prestige, Academy and Elderwood. Do any of those choices actually matter?

Regarding the deadend I found in the early choices, I think the choices were Intoxicating, On her back, and too drunk to be careful.

For the prom, is it possible for the MC to be declared Prom Queen? I'm not sure if it was possible or I'm just misremembering.
1 - Good point. I'll look into it. Yes, there is another place (College) that offers another opportunity. Past that, 'skills' are picked up by use and training during the main game.

2 - Good catch, I'll edit.

3 - Yes, there's a random chance played against stats and choices. Even if she wasn't on the Prom Committee =)

madtwilek

Jul 27, 2020
Great prologue, thank you very much for venturing with the development of this little gem.

Yes, I know the dev are probably tired of comparing this game to FemAgent already, but it is unavoidable as the games do really have much in common tbh. And so far I like this one more (especially since FemAgent has dropped a lot of the good stuff during the redesign):
  • The character creation feels lightweight in a good sense, yet it covers the key topics
  • Good writing and stylish UI combined look and feel very mature and professional overall.
Godspeed, subbed on Patreon and eagerly waiting for the updates.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey. Surprise y'all, here's a true public version of 0.2 with some hints of what we've done with UI and other updates to the game. 0.3 was intended to come out today, but will need to wait a couple days, but I wanted to share this.

Enjoy.
Bit of a bug i found :
Cant select first time here( this scene might be a bug in of it self maybe)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
May 2, 2022
Hey - actually it works... just the link should disappear and the content should get replaced by the text you see - also fade transition is missing.

The correct exit from that passage is "And unsurprising" link. We are going to patch it to avoid confusion! :) Thanks for letting us know Necrosian!

And hi all! UI programmer/designer on the project here o_O. Let us know how you like the direction for the UI/UX! There will be more changes coming with v0.3!

Also there are more themes to enjoy the story with, we've added Midnight theme which is a dark theme with lower contrast than the default dark one!

Enjoy and we are looking forward to hearing from you all :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CassieBare

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Hey - actually it works... just the link should disappear and the content should get replaced by the text you see - also fade transition is missing.

The correct exit from that passage is "And unsurprising" link. We are going to patch it to avoid confusion! :) Thanks for letting us know Necrosian!

And hi all! UI programmer/designer on the project here o_O. Let us know how you like the direction for the UI/UX! There will be more changes coming with v0.3!

Also there are more themes to enjoy the story with, we've added Midnight theme which is a dark theme with lower contrast than the default dark one!

Enjoy and we are looking forward to hearing from you all :devilish:
Just to add to that. it triggered after scene with f Taylor, after clicking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AelphysTerra
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes