TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
What are the options you picked for the Dad to be a choice?
I made the dad an ugly bastard who was good at sex in the origin part, then for the heroine I went with slutty options, options that kept her close to her dad, and the options that kept her home the most. I could try uploading a save if you want it.

Speaking of the dad, in the sex scene it mentions they continually fooled around when the mom wasn't near, so I'd definitely like to see that hinted at more in the lead up to her first sexual experience. But I know this isn't really an incest-focused game, so I understand if you don't wanna add a lot of content focusing on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
note: This looks like I should click (& hold) to see other options, since there is a down arrow suggestion there are more.
1689672972402.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mira Something
May 2, 2022
note: This looks like I should click (& hold) to see other options, since there is a down arrow suggestion there are more.
View attachment 2779801
These were used to denote "content replace/expand" rather than story passage change - but agreed they might be confusing at times. I'll be doing another pass on these soon!

Thanks (all) for sharing feedback helps to steer direction of changes :whistle:

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
FWIW, I couldn’t play the game on mobile. The initial splash screen wouldn’t go away. Could just be a quirk of how I play on iOS, though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mira Something
May 2, 2022
FWIW, I couldn’t play the game on mobile. The initial splash screen wouldn’t go away. Could just be a quirk of how I play on iOS, though.
Thanks for reporting - will check it when on my MBP and before 0.3 gets out o/

PS. the game is not yet optimized for mobile apart of couple of minor responsiveness tweaks - once we have more core/story in place we'll get to that as well :)

:unsure: Are there many people here who prefer playing on their mobiles?

Last edited:
Reactions: CassieBare

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I'm confused how this could be interpreted as sexist:
1689686598678.png

Birth control, I'm guessing??? Perhaps because I'm a guy playing this game... I have no idea what these are (&/or the differences between these options.)
1689686737858.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

greenballoon

Dec 6, 2022
I'm confused how this could be interpreted as sexist:
View attachment 2780350

Birth control, I'm guessing??? Perhaps because I'm a guy playing this game... I have no idea what these are (&/or the differences between these options.)
View attachment 2780352
Could google them, but basically they're birth control yeah. Women put pieces of metal or plastic in their vaginas so they can have sex with low risk of impregnation

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Do your outfits change throughout the scenes when selecting specific choices? The image folder contains many different clothes but so far I have only seen a few of them (mainly the regular clothes and the ballerina outfit). Others (e.g. the cheer and track outfit, swimsuit, etc) don't seem to work. They either get put on underneath already existing clothing and therefore one can't see them or they don't work at all.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Most of the outfits are not implemented in 0.2. They should roll out with 0.3.

ufsmt

Jul 9, 2017
She can't believe her mother works with that job (at least as a cover), so Mom throws back a "don't be sexist, Claire" retort.
Honestly, I thought the 'sexist' bit was weird too. I read what Claire wrote, and interpreted that as her saying it's silly that a Tech from the U.S. would be going to the Philippines for a job. Not a great argument, but we are talking about an angry adolescent.

On another note:
Claire's "first time" options (just after the Prom) need another pass IMO.
If you chose (female)Taylor as your first, you get the line "While Taylor was my first real boyfriend in my mind,". Boyfriend in this instance should probably be girlfriend. The 'extra flavour' tags also seem to ignore your partners gender, for instance "Taylor(female) never made a sound until he came.". This happens with other people also, eg: Jackie, who was my roommate at summercamp, can somehow have a giant dick, despite being in a section of code specifying "if $Sexuality !== 1" etc.

Also, the choices for your other partners seems to basically ignore the fact that you can pick no interest in men ($sexuality = -1, $maleinterest = 0 & $malereaction = 0) and basically throws a sausage fest your way. If you're giving the player the option to chose their characters sexuality, the game really needs to respect that. I can understand a having some choices that don't line up with your characters sexuality, this is during Claire's adolescence after all; the time for finding out who you are, experimenting, doing dumb things, and making mistakes. I would probably make the choices look something like;
straight = 4 male, 1 female.
bi = 3 male, 2 female.
gay = 2 male, 3 female.
It doesn't line up evenly, but it gives a decent mix of options. Claire(any) might get drunk and some guy might take advantage, or Claire(straight) might 'experiment' with another girl, etc.

If it ends up being too much effort (and I can see it could add a lot of extra wrinkles in the code/story), then restrict Claire's sexuality options to straight or bi. It'd be disappointing, but less annoying than the game constantly ignoring player choices.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Honestly, I thought the 'sexist' bit was weird too. I read what Claire wrote, and interpreted that as her saying it's silly that a Tech from the U.S. would be going to the Philippines for a job. Not a great argument, but we are talking about an angry adolescent.

On another note:
Claire's "first time" options (just after the Prom) need another pass IMO.
If you chose (female)Taylor as your first, you get the line "While Taylor was my first real boyfriend in my mind,". Boyfriend in this instance should probably be girlfriend. The 'extra flavour' tags also seem to ignore your partners gender, for instance "Taylor(female) never made a sound until he came.". This happens with other people also, eg: Jackie, who was my roommate at summercamp, can somehow have a giant dick, despite being in a section of code specifying "if $Sexuality !== 1" etc.

Also, the choices for your other partners seems to basically ignore the fact that you can pick no interest in men ($sexuality = -1, $maleinterest = 0 & $malereaction = 0) and basically throws a sausage fest your way. If you're giving the player the option to chose their characters sexuality, the game really needs to respect that. I can understand a having some choices that don't line up with your characters sexuality, this is during Claire's adolescence after all; the time for finding out who you are, experimenting, doing dumb things, and making mistakes. I would probably make the choices look something like;
straight = 4 male, 1 female.
bi = 3 male, 2 female.
gay = 2 male, 3 female.
It doesn't line up evenly, but it gives a decent mix of options. Claire(any) might get drunk and some guy might take advantage, or Claire(straight) might 'experiment' with another girl, etc.

If it ends up being too much effort (and I can see it could add a lot of extra wrinkles in the code/story), then restrict Claire's sexuality options to straight or bi. It'd be disappointing, but less annoying than the game constantly ignoring player choices.
Thanks! I appreciate the input.

I'll put some thought into that during the next dev cycle because I could absolutely understand exactly how frustrating and annoying that could be.

Reactions: ufsmt and L7Bear

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
decent so far but im pretty frustrated that i chose interested in solely females but every choice after that was trying to make my MC dick hungry.

and the 'first time' 3 options and one was best friend who was a girl, somehow morphed into a big-dicked male?? lolwut?
just frustrated me so i turned it off until a newer update where it's fixed

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
decent so far but im pretty frustrated that i chose interested in solely females but every choice after that was trying to make my MC dick hungry.

and the 'first time' 3 options and one was best friend who was a girl, somehow morphed into a big-dicked male?? lolwut?
just frustrated me so i turned it off until a newer update where it's fixed
Dev said that they'll fix it in the next update.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Color me very intrigued, indeed. I have a few questions if you're able and willing to answer:
  • Is the gameplay focus more emergent, narrative, or a hybrid hub-and-spoke model?
  • Is pregnancy intended as a gameplay mechanic or just a narrative one?
  • Does multiple endings indicate large scale story branches, or a more traditional final chapter split with variations?
  • How well-defined is the project scope? I have seen all too many titles start with a promising premise, good art, and competent developer fall victim to scope creep and the associated stagnation it inevitably causes.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes