May 2, 2022
Necrosian - we've noticed couple of errors for fem Taylor (friend) path in this segment (esp next few passages) and we'll be working on ironing it out - thanks for reporting. Let us know if you notice any other areas where game gets out of sync with fem friend path!

We'll fix these for v0.3

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Necrosian - we've noticed couple of errors for fem Taylor (friend) path in this segment (esp next few passages) and we'll be working on ironing it out - thanks for reporting. Let us know if you notice any other areas where game gets out of sync with fem friend path!
Mind this is on f Taylor path

"boyfriend" after "Oh you want the full list? My body count? Cute. And unsurprising."
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Will it be possible to play completely lesbian and avoid any dicks or are all situations forced on you?
My intention is to be mostly open to having situations having an out (whether that's skill/talent-based or choice-based) for sexual encounters. In fact, I believe that the current version (and upcoming 0.3) allows you to play through the entire thing without having sex with men, or at all.

Now, will that be forever? No. But can you have a Claire that's into girls and is not happy about dicks? Yes.

Not a bad start but I do see a problem, you are forcing sexually. Why does it have to be a boy and not a girl that she likes, and takes to the prom?
Very good point. I might add this option in for the next dev cycle.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is it possible to get all ten body traits? I've been trying to just to see if it'd work and looked at the code to see if changing anything there would make it possible but I can't see how.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Is that the biblical "burning bush" in the downstairs region?
She's blonde, it don't count. Now if she were ginger, however...
Not a bad start but I do see a problem, you are forcing sexually. Why does it have to be a boy and not a girl that she likes, and takes to the prom?
In fact, I believe that the current version (and upcoming 0.3) allows you to play through the entire thing without having sex with men, or at all.

Now, will that be forever? No. But can you have a Claire that's into girls and is not happy about dicks? Yes.
While having sex with men in the main story might be unavoidable it would be nice if the "body count" section checked if her partner was a guy or a girl. Just saying.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
She's blonde, it don't count. Now if she were ginger, however...

While having sex with men in the main story might be unavoidable it would be nice if the "body count" section checked if her partner was a guy or a girl. Just saying.
It does? A girl can be a body as well as a guy ;)

>saw the Incest tag

Where and when do you get this content, guys?
Uh, definitely in-game with 0.2P. Maybe you might not get there easily, because the conditions need to be right, but there are encounters with Dad or Uncle in particular

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Tegro7

Jun 26, 2023
It does? A girl can be a body as well as a guy ;)

Uh, definitely in-game with 0.2P. Maybe you might not get there easily, because the conditions need to be right, but there are encounters with Dad or Uncle in particular
Could you clarify which options to choose, plz? Can't find the right combination.

Reactions: GuySavage

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Not that I'm asking to be hand-held for the whole duration of the game but I think the first few choices should have clearer explanations added to them, to give the player better understanding of what the game's creator wants to convey.

I can (maybe) guess what the "he was a big mistake" option means, but I'm much less sure about the difference between "he was hers" and "he was intoxicating". Next, it's kind of obvious what selecting "she was riding" means, but I have no idea what's the difference between "she was bent over" and "she was on her back".

It won't be needed later, when the player gets used to the narrator's style, but the first few interactions should leave no room for confusion. You need to build some level of understanding with the player before delving into subtlety.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Choosing the heroine's dad as her first sexual experience makes some of the subsequent passages seem kinda... weird. He's treated like a regular boyfriend rather than... well, her father. It just lacks any sense of taboo or secrecy to me.

There's also the scene where he goes to wake her up and she's naked and she freaks out, which also seems kinda nonsensical.

Also, if you go the slutty nerd route, is there any scenes with her three male friends? If so, I definitely missed them.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Choosing the heroine's dad as her first sexual experience makes some of the subsequent passages seem kinda... weird. He's treated like a regular boyfriend rather than... well, her father. It just lacks any sense of taboo or secrecy to me.
What are the options you picked for the Dad to be a choice?

Reactions: AelphysTerra

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Anyway, is it correct if I say Claire can only date for real after the prom and the 'reveal' shenaningans, so any cheating done before it is done by the other party and not Claire?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes