May 2, 2022
marciep - what device are you using and what's the quirky way of how you play?

I hosted the game on my priv server and was able to access it without any issues on iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 4gen and on the ios Simulator as well...

Also it plays/reads on mobile/iPad quite well actually! :)

Might be it's the quirky way you play affecting it? let me know before I put any more time into it. The only way we will support it on mobile is via server hosted or packaged by us as an app.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
decent so far but im pretty frustrated that i chose interested in solely females but every choice after that was trying to make my MC dick hungry.

and the 'first time' 3 options and one was best friend who was a girl, somehow morphed into a big-dicked male?? lolwut?
just frustrated me so i turned it off until a newer update where it's fixed
Could you screenshot this? The First Time female should be a bespoke scene that has no mention of penises ;)

Color me very intrigued, indeed. I have a few questions if you're able and willing to answer:
  • Is the gameplay focus more emergent, narrative, or a hybrid hub-and-spoke model?
  • Is pregnancy intended as a gameplay mechanic or just a narrative one?
  • Does multiple endings indicate large scale story branches, or a more traditional final chapter split with variations?
  • How well-defined is the project scope? I have seen all too many titles start with a promising premise, good art, and competent developer fall victim to scope creep and the associated stagnation it inevitably causes.
1 - Hub-Spoke is the intention. I plan on creation story arcs with triggers that open or close other arcs. So narratives within hub-spoke?
2 - Yes, it is a 'gameplay' mechanic. While it won't be like other games where the MC gets knocked up and has the kid, knocked up again, rinse and repeat, it could end up with a game over or something along those lines.
3 - I have three or four 'endings' in mind as it stands, how we get there via the hub-spoke model, we'll see.
4 - The only thing I've been running into so far is less scope and more that I want to put a LOT of content into releases. I'm backlogged in passages and vignettes that I've had to deactivate to come back to.

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
Promising start, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. Question for the author. Is the "public" version here on f95 and the "Final" version on your patreon the same - in terms of content?

Anyway, promising start. However i'll echo a criticism towards the incest tag. The text of the event behind this tag could have very well been written for a normal BF scene and it would have fitted much better than the taboo which incest is supposed to be, so if you actually want incest to be in the game (even in a small form) i think you'll need to do another pass on that event and actually write some actual incest flavor into it, otherwise you might as well remove it because people who might be looking for that content will certainly feel disappointed by what you wrote.

Also some of the writing feels a bit too cryptic, or rather containing some references that i found it difficult to understand - i'm not a native english speaker so that's is probably why.

Again, i found it promising certainly worthy of my attention, looking forward to see what you do with it.

Reactions: CassieBare

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Anyway, is it correct if I say Claire can only date for real after the prom and the 'reveal' shenaningans, so any cheating done before it is done by the other party and not Claire?
Correct! Prom is the first time when Claire or anyone can get busy with someone who isn't expressly 'theirs'. Though, you could argue you don't know who the potential hookups in certain story arcs and hsvs are...maybe they have sig others?

And...while you see the First Time right before Prom, it doesn't give exact time reference (for good reason). So, potentially your Claire has been hooking up with others while 'dating' that person.

Promising start, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one. Question for the author. Is the "public" version here on f95 and the "Final" version on your patreon the same - in terms of content?

Anyway, promising start. However i'll echo a criticism towards the incest tag. The text of the event behind this tag could have very well been written for a normal BF scene and it would have fitted much better than the taboo which incest is supposed to be, so if you actually want incest to be in the game (even in a small form) i think you'll need to do another pass on that event and actually write some actual incest flavor into it, otherwise you might as well remove it because people who might be looking for that content will certainly feel disappointed by what you wrote.

Also some of the writing feels a bit too cryptic, or rather containing some references that i found it difficult to understand - i'm not a native english speaker so that's is probably why.

Again, i found it promising certainly worthy of my attention, looking forward to see what you do with it.
Yes, I'm versions I post here are 'public'. The 'final' is the final release of a version on the subscriber sites and comes out far before I post it here.

Apologies on 'crypticness' but there's a LOT of text in the game, so I'd need to know where you're talking about to try to figure it out.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
Sure, so one example that i was so confused i had to google it to see what it meant was this part on the puberty scene.

"And it hit. It felt like all of the sudden, I was short / about five-five and i couldn't help but really beginning to notice"

That reference went completely over my head, neither of those words made any sense to me based on the context of the text. I did checked the urban dictionary for five-five, and it kinda helped me understand, but the "short" one all i could do was guess that it meant the opposite of five-five. This is probably a "cultural reference" that for a native english speaker is very easy to understand, but for me was very difficult. -this isn't a complaint asking you to change it, just an observation of my experience.

Reactions: CassieBare

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sure, so one example that i was so confused i had to google it to see what it meant was this part on the puberty scene.

"And it hit. It felt like all of the sudden, I was short / about five-five and i couldn't help but really beginning to notice"

That reference went completely over my head, neither of those words made any sense to me based on the context of the text. I did checked the urban dictionary for five-five, and it kinda helped me understand, but the "short" one all i could do was guess that it meant the opposite of five-five. This is probably a "cultural reference" that for a native english speaker is very easy to understand, but for me was very difficult. -this isn't a complaint asking you to change it, just an observation of my experience.
Five-five (5 ft 5") is probably the average height of an American woman. So, the options are basically short or average.

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
Five-five (5 ft 5") is probably the average height of an American woman. So, the options are basically short or average.

Oh so i was even more off base than i thought initially. Because when i looked up on urban dictionary it was apparently a reference to being high on drugs lol... So then i took that entire section as a reference to the character's emotional situation when she hit puberty, that's why the option "short" confused the hell out of me. Okay so, not so much as a cultural reference as i thought, more of "i don't understand the imperial measurment system".

yaryaryar

Apr 30, 2018
I think the way choices are implemented in this engine are intriguing and certainly make the story flow better.

It took a bit of getting used to, and several times where I didn't even know I could make a choice, while other times when I didn't mean to click forwards to progress.

But overall, I think the writing is great, the choices are neat, and the paths so far are fun.

What are the plans for the different sexual traits to do in the future? And what will the "levels" of a trait affect?

• Love
Reactions: Mira Something

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I think the way choices are implemented in this engine are intriguing and certainly make the story flow better.

It took a bit of getting used to, and several times where I didn't even know I could make a choice, while other times when I didn't mean to click forwards to progress.

But overall, I think the writing is great, the choices are neat, and the paths so far are fun.

What are the plans for the different sexual traits to do in the future? And what will the "levels" of a trait affect?
Thanks!

Mira is working on making the UI and UX to be more intuitive and clear -- and very good at it. Look for it in future releases.

During the main game (0.5 and onward) Kinks will enhance the arousal mechanic to unlock or lock the MC's willingness to get down. And once she gets down, the skills and their level will affect how the sex plays out. You can see a taste of both of them in a couple sex scenes that occur in 0.3

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
So I never played Female agent but I do want to ask, once we presumably become a member of a intellegence service are we going to be given the option of using violence if needs be or is mostly going to be solving problems with words, stealth, blackmail and sex?

Reactions: AelphysTerra

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
My biggest wish is for hypno content. Love the concept of even your allies wanting to do you psychological harm. (I am a perfectly well-adjusted human being, btw.)

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Usually in this kind of games, she will either get blackmailed or corrupted and is losing all control over the situation. I'd like to play an agent who uses her body as an effective tool but keeping it professional. Will that be possible?

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Usually in this kind of games, she will either get blackmailed or corrupted and is losing all control over the situation. I'd like to play an agent who uses her body as an effective tool but keeping it professional. Will that be possible?
Yeah, one thing that kinda annoys me about female protagonist games is that a lot of them focus on either corruption or subservience to men. I'd like to see a female MC use her sexuality in a proactive manner.

Reactions: Breezerr

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
How much is the maximum body count ? :sneaky:
43? I think that's what one of the playtesters came up with. Granted the number can get higher as you get deeper in the game, obviously.

That may change as I go back and edit some variables during the 0.4 update.

So I never played Female agent but I do want to ask, once we presumably become a member of a intellegence service are we going to be given the option of using violence if needs be or is mostly going to be solving problems with words, stealth, blackmail and sex?
There will be many options in the scenarios for how you want to achieve your goal. Violence can be a choice. Now, you'd be doing it as a character that has absolutely zero training in the field, but...if it works out for you, cool.

There is violence already coming out with the 0.3A release, not perpetrated by the MC, but it's a sign for things to come.

So, can you use words, stealth, blackmail, sex and violence? Yes. Will you be successful in doing so? Depends. Will all options be available in all scenarios? No.

My biggest wish is for hypno content. Love the concept of even your allies wanting to do you psychological harm. (I am a perfectly well-adjusted human being, btw.)
Not intended content, sorry! Might make an appearance later in the game in some scenario arc, but it will not be included in the early game, nor as a main focus for the game.

Yes. That is the intention. Now, granted that she is completely untrained, it's not going to be easy or likely. But there will be opportunities to pursue professional honeypot-like behavior. Based on stats, the MC may or may not succeed. Based on your choices, the MC may or may not succeed.

TLDR - There will be at *least* one path where the MC succeeds in her mission through a variety of tools in her belt, etc. The point of this game is to tell a story, not just have some girl get fucked all the time.

Now, there are always paths where she gets fucked, too. Don't get me wrong. But there are also bad endings, which are beginning to be hilighted and foreshadowed in 0.3A

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes