May 2, 2022
I never stumbled upon parts where you chose clothing
Being able to change your current/default outfit is coming soon - all the clothes one unlocked along the way will be available via your (coming-soon) wardrobe and it'll be possible to mix and match + later on (it's likely but TBD about what and when) that it'll be possible to get new outfits by going shopping.

The towel "outfit" was added and it's available in all the scenes where based on the scene MC was wrapped in the towel, getting out of the shower, at the beach etc. It was added in 13 different places across 3 chapters. So it's more of an added flavor! :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Being able to change your current/default outfit is coming soon - all the clothes one unlocked along the way will be available via your (coming-soon) wardrobe and it'll be possible to mix and match + later on (it's likely but TBD about what and when) that it'll be possible to get new outfits by going shopping.

The towel "outfit" was added and it's available in all the scenes where based on the scene MC was wrapped in the towel, getting out of the shower, at the beach etc. It was added in 13 different places across 3 chapters. So it's more of an added flavor! :)

But I never stumbled upon scenes in places where I get to choose any clothing neither in places where my MC wore bikini or towels? Or am I missing out everything?

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
But I never stumbled upon scenes in places where I get to choose any clothing neither in places where my MC wore bikini or towels? Or am I missing out everything?
There are only a couple instances of 'choice of what to wear' for the MC in the Prologue. But there is one bikini scene (HS), and a number of situations with a towel. Just have to come across them!

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There are only a couple instances of 'choice of what to wear' for the MC in the Prologue. But there is one bikini scene (HS), and a number of situations with a towel. Just have to come across them!
Nevermind, my mistake - now I understood (finally) that it is not up to us to pick and that it happes according to the situations. To me it seems that the clothing stuff so far is only a minor thing that you can easily miss because you are mainly reading - I am totally okay with that. Thanks for the great game and I am looking forward to its progress. And special Thanks for your superfast reactions out here.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CassieBare

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
really do not like the user input functions for this. the click multiple times for options is just bad, create a pull down list or something instead. no way to change selections on a page (radial option picking) so if you change your mind while on a page or want to change a selection you can't; no back option and refresh just brings you to the start of the game. Just not user friendly of an interface at all which just turns you off from even trying the game to any extent.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Ability to play through the game as a virgin more easily - Who wants to do this anyway, its supposed to be fun and full of sex.
Me, kinda. I like playing on the "solo jerk" path, meaning the path where the evil character fucks the heroine while everyone else tries and fails to get with her, maybe except other women (bonus points if the jerk also fucks her girlfriends). When I played this for the first time and found out that we could choose a path where the MC's dad tricked her mom to knock her up, burdening her, I looked at the Incest and Pregnancy tags and hoped we'd be able to get a path where he does the same to the MC.
The intro seems to have changed a little over time so the "knocked her up and left her to deal with the consequences" path is not that likely anymore, but I still hope we'll someday get a path that allows the MC to remain a virgin for her impregnator jerk of a father to steal her cherry and put a baby in her.
If that specific path is not possible, a path where she's fucked by a bully and no one else will do, I just hate sharing content.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Was a cheerleader, went to college and still didn't make the cheer team, is it even possible?

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
really do not like the user input functions for this. the click multiple times for options is just bad, create a pull down list or something instead. no way to change selections on a page (radial option picking) so if you change your mind while on a page or want to change a selection you can't; no back option and refresh just brings you to the start of the game. Just not user friendly of an interface at all which just turns you off from even trying the game to any extent.
Looks good, feels terrible :D

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately a continuity error regarding Taylor (first choice for a boyfriend) when she is a girlfriend.
Later in the game, when you can choose the sexual relationships, Taylor is portrayed as a boy.

Likewise Hilary (roommate and girlfriend in college). In the list of relationships she suddenly has a small cock and she destroyed the condom.

Hilory is also mentioned twice in the list and the final sentence is:
A four year spread of spreading led to a tally of 17. That's in addition to my 10.
But only 13 encounters with Hilary appear in the list, so actually only 12, which would mean she had 10 relationships in high school but only 2 in college. This despite the fact that Claire was played as a total slut in this run and used every option for sex.

Error: the passage "gapyear" does not exist

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
My 'Claire' was a virgin until Spring Break. I only made that choice because I didn't like any of her options up to that point so I wasn't being like a prude or anything. She just didn't wanna bang the assholes. And then came a screen that talked about my romantic life and said that 'blank' and I had been in a committed relationship, and I'm like... whaaaa? So there's a bug in there somewhere. I could only choose from three options: 'I stayed committed to blank, I dated other people but also blank, or I dated blank and cheated on (him? her? IDK!).

There was no 'blank'. Only Darryl, who basically raped my drunk ass.

I shoulda stayed home with 'the boys'. Lesson learned, I guess.

EDIT TO ADD:
I don't wanna sound like I don't like the game, because I do. It's pretty well written, and I enjoyed it. I'm sure it's hard to do one of these with so many variables and always have it come out the right way.

I wonder why my Claire never had a shot with Hillary? Cause she woulda, given the chance!

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Let's hope blank didn't get her pregnant, that would be highly inconceivable for someone who's blank shooting

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Looks good, feels terrible :D
That's Twine problems with remembering variables. You either do it like this, or have high load times between different pages within the same scene. There is probably a way to remake save/load system from the ground up, though

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes