Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
I don't know what decisions I made, but when it came time to choose "skills " the game had already pre-selected "tiny pussy", how does that work? Are there other decisions that lead the mc to other skills/ fetishes?

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I don't know what decisions I made, but when it came time to choose "skills " the game had already pre-selected "tiny pussy", how does that work? Are there other decisions that lead the mc to other skills/ fetishes?
I’ve had an option be preselected for me before. But I don’t think I’ve had that one in particular. Usually it’s because of some choice that happened in the vignettes. Kind of like if you do the casting couch you can’t pick “kept my V-card” when determining your rep.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
Can't speak to the exact reasons why you came in last at the competition. You can currently come in second, but that's the best you can manage.

Modeling path has a 'naked' shoot if you go to the Seedy Casting associate and follow a few paths.

The only prom dress that gets your dates handsy or other sexiness is the very risky one which you hide from your parents before getting to change in the limo/taxi with your friends and date(s).
how do I get the naked shoot? I’ve tried every option I can think of and usually end up with lingerie

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
how do I get the naked shoot? I’ve tried every option I can think of and usually end up with lingerie
While I haven't had the chance to work on the guide of late, I don't think a huge amount has changed in the conditionals for the casting couch scene aside from adding in an option that allows the casting couch scene from any starting city.

https://f95zone.to/threads/blue-swallow-v0-4b-public-blue-swallow.158304/post-12185326

My collection of posts there should help shed some light on the topic... and Claire.

Reactions: Sammie

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I wonder if the sex scenes are more determined by the stats you bring in than the specific choices you make.
I've only briefly looked at finishing school, but last time I did, it was definitely lighter on active choices and heavier on passive scene adjustments based on stats. I'll dig it up later (perhaps this weekend) and do a quick rundown of it - my life has been crazy busy with the holidays and some structural issues in my house, so I've not had time to keep up with this side of things.

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
While I haven't had the chance to work on the guide of late, I don't think a huge amount has changed in the conditionals for the casting couch scene aside from adding in an option that allows the casting couch scene from any starting city.

https://f95zone.to/threads/blue-swallow-v0-4b-public-blue-swallow.158304/post-12185326

My collection of posts there should help shed some light on the topic... and Claire.
Sorry, I wasn't meaning the casting couch. Earlier it seemed like Cassie was saying that there was a photo shoot that instead of a lingere shoot was actually a nude photo shoot. That's what I can't figure out how to get.

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
I don't see anything in the game that would indicate preselection of sex skills.

There are a few situations where a prior choice closes off a followup option - for example, if you choose to have sex in a vignette, you can't chose to have kept your v-card later. I don't see any conditionals that would force you to pick a specific sex skill during that section.

Sorry, I wasn't meaning the casting couch. Earlier it seemed like Cassie was saying that there was a photo shoot that instead of a lingere shoot was actually a nude photo shoot. That's what I can't figure out how to get.
Ah, gotcha. No, there's no nude model after the interview - you can either do a clothes shoot (skirts, back-to-school stuff, etc.) or a lingere / swimsuit shoot. No nude modeling included.

Reactions: Sammie

Sammie

Sep 8, 2017
I don't see anything in the game that would indicate preselection of sex skills.

There are a few situations where a prior choice closes off a followup option - for example, if you choose to have sex in a vignette, you can't chose to have kept your v-card later. I don't see any conditionals that would force you to pick a specific sex skill during that section.

Ah, gotcha. No, there's no nude model after the interview - you can either do a clothes shoot (skirts, back-to-school stuff, etc.) or a lingere / swimsuit shoot. No nude modeling included.
Speaking of casting couch, I'm a little surprised that it doesn't have any impact on suggestibility or easy scores. Seems like it would.

Reactions: vicaddict

ray3dave

May 12, 2017

Thanks for your hints, but I understand that there is - apart from a possible casting couch scene with sex - a follow up of the casting with a nude shot. I think I never encountered that, in best case modeling worked out fine. Can you comment on that as well?

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
You get this if you decide to drop out of school/not go through the final exams. You get 1-2 free leves in tight/shallowness of pussy, for some reason

On a side note, it's kind of funny that you get locked out of a breeding kink selection if you have a dad and/or siblings, but having no dad and being poor gives you the ability to select the breeding kink. You can get up to 24 sexual partners if your mom and dad are hot, but for this kink logic is that you have to be opposite of your parents, lol

Reactions: Gibberish666

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
On a side note, it's kind of funny that you get locked out of a breeding kink selection if you have a dad and/or siblings, but having no dad and being poor gives you the ability to select the breeding kink. You can get up to 24 sexual partners if your mom and dad are hot, but for this kink logic is that you have to be opposite of your parents, lol
Pretty sure this isn't true. It requires having a Risky and Excitable trait both being over 1. Has no triggers based on family.

Sep 14, 2023
I think you get that one if you're dancing ballet from an early age.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Pretty sure this isn't true. It requires having a Risky and Excitable trait both being over 1. Has no triggers based on family.
Well, maybe not directly, with fatherless start being a prerequisite for those traits. Or maybe I haven't tried different paths enough.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Well, maybe not directly, with fatherless start being a prerequisite for those traits. Or maybe I haven't tried different paths enough.
I've tried all kinds of paths and I still cannot figure out how to get the breeding kink. I know what the stat conditions have to be, but I can't figure out what choices will get me those stats.

kunIOIOIOIOIO

Jan 14, 2022
I've tried all kinds of paths and I still cannot figure out how to get the breeding kink. I know what the stat conditions have to be, but I can't figure out what choices will get me those stats.
Do you have birth control on? It always helps especially if Claire gets around a lot

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
I went for: beautiful parents, mother too young and dad runs off (only a memory), revolving door of dads, i don't think wealth matters, excited for school, rebel personality, go for maximum bodycount choices overall, focus on partying and sex, first sex with Taylor's dad, no birthcontrol obviously. I have no clue which ones of those give risky and exciteable

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Do you have birth control on? It always helps especially if Claire gets around a lot
That makes absolutely no sense to me. A woman takes birth control because she doesn't want to get pregnant. That's the exact opposite of breeding kink. Always chose no bc.

I went for: beautiful parents, mother too young and dad runs off (only a memory), revolving door of dads, i don't think wealth matters, excited for school, rebel personality, go for maximum bodycount choices overall, focus on partying and sex, first sex with Taylor's dad, no birthcontrol obviously. I have no clue which ones of those give risky and exciteable
I've tried almost identical choices several times and still never got it.

Aug 25, 2020
That makes absolutely no sense to me. A woman takes birth control because she doesn't want to get pregnant. That's the exact opposite of breeding kink. Always chose no bc.
You can have the kink while being aware of the risks and indulging in a controlled manner. An exhibitionist can keep their clothes on at work and a masochist isn't going to enjoy stubbing their toe.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
You can have the kink while being aware of the risks and indulging in a controlled manner. An exhibitionist can keep their clothes on at work and a masochist isn't going to enjoy stubbing their toe.
Then the choice doesn't actually matter, unless taking bc somehow increases either/both excitement and risk within the game code. Unless either the devs say something, or someone dissects the code, we won't actually know. So it's all moot until then.

It could probably go either way. I can understand taking bc would allow someone to be willing to take more risks or be more excited for sex. But to me, the kink is in the chance of it happening. The excitement and risk comes from the real possibility, not some self-imposed illusion.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes