CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Well, after the prom when I was going with the guy, the gif that played showed a black man. I didn't look too closely, as at that point I gave up and closed, as I stated.

Though if the game, and not just the prologue, is comprised of these 'vignettes', it's simply not for me, so no need to cater to my whims. :)
Oh, the animation just has darker skin, but not intended to be specifically not Claire's race.

The Prologue is for flavor and background and designed around vignettes. The main game is designed with structured and tighter time-scheme.

SwampWarrior

Sep 25, 2018
The HSVs (the partying you mentioned) are vignettes and not directly one after the other. Thematically linked rather than temporally.

I'm not sure what you mean by the breaking up thing, but I can give it some looks during 0.8.

Interracial after stealing Ava's BF? He's white. I'm not sure what interracial scene you encountered.
The house party mentioned in the breaking up bit is some sort of bug, I thought it had been reported? Basically no mater what you choose in that scene to evade the cops, the game will finish the scene (sleeping in bed with the dad, hiding in the woods), say you're heading home.. And then plonk you into the 'you didn't manage to evade the cops'-scene and play through it.

That's the only bit I recognise, though.

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The house party mentioned in the breaking up bit is some sort of bug, I thought it had been reported? Basically no mater what you choose in that scene to evade the cops, the game will finish the scene (sleeping in bed with the dad, hiding in the woods), say you're heading home.. And then plonk you into the 'you didn't manage to evade the cops'-scene and play through it.

That's the only bit I recognise, though.
As I mentioned, HSVs are not chronologically in order. They are vignettes of the 'partying' lifestyle in this case. So, Claire goes home and then, another time...she's in the cop car.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
And, finally, we have ~300 supporters compared to FA's 3,000.

That last part really confuses me, especially since the last 'content' (heavy sarcasm on the quotes) released for FA was November of last year. Around that time, we released 0.4 Final.
FA has been 7 or 8 years? being promoted in other communities and gaininig backers. Now, Idk in how many forums or platforms you're promoting BS, but in f95 html text games aren't that popular compared to 3Daz renpy vns. Another thing is the competition, today everyone is trying to make the next big cash cow while years ago there were not that much.
Still you have 300 patrons after 1'5 years in development, which is more than what some 3Daz vns have made in the same time frame.

Reactions: ffive

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
FA has been 7 or 8 years? being promoted in other communities and gaininig backers. Now, Idk in how many forums or platforms you're promoting BS, but in f95 html text games aren't that popular compared to 3Daz renpy vns. Another thing is the competition, today everyone is trying to make the next big cash cow while years ago there were not that much.
Still you have 300 patrons after 1'5 years in development, which is more than what some 3Daz vns have made in the same time frame.
Thanks for the context! We're certainly looking for other places to promote, but besides itchio, I haven't found anywhere that really seems to fit or welcome our kind of game. Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the context! We're certainly looking for other places to promote, but besides itchio, I haven't found anywhere that really seems to fit or welcome our kind of game. Any pointers would be much appreciated!
I'm pretty sure that FA started in tfgamessite, a site dedicated to html games mostlly with gender bender and female mc themes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CassieBare

Igobymanynames42

Jun 3, 2024
Hey, loving the game. Thank you for all the hardwork. Might be me being thick, sorry if this is a spoiler for some but how do you become a working girl when you are in the club in Manilla?

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I'm pretty sure that FA started in tfgamessite, a site dedicated to html games mostlly with gender bender and female mc themes.
It did. That and the Hypnocollective or what it's called.
That is why the first version had the player undergo some hypno conditioning in the intro, to fit the hypno and (mental) transformation themes necessary for those.

• Red Heart

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
TFgames maybe? It doesn't really fit but neither did FA and it started over there

• Red Heart

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Other places: gamcore (I am certain I saw some previous versions of Female Agent at some point over there), mopoga (for the mobile user community). Not sure if there are costs to post there, though

• Red Heart

runadan

Jan 18, 2019
A few errors (at least it comes out as errors for me) to report for 0.7.2.1 :
- $Stats.Traits['Suggestibility'].value was used in place of $Stats.Traits['Suggestible'].value for a check (line 47055)
- $Stats.Traits['Riskiness'].value was used in place of $Stats.Traits['Risky'].value for two other checks (line 43888 and 44017)
Line numbers are those that come up when i open in Notepad++
The error message is "Value undefined"

Also $Stats.SexSkills.incluess which should be $Stats.SexSkills.includes at lines 43897 and 44024

Loving the new content btw

Last edited:

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
A few errors (at least it comes out as errors for me) to report for 0.7.2.1 :
- $Stats.Traits['Suggestibility'].value was used in place of $Stats.Traits['Suggestible'].value for a check (line 47055)
- $Stats.Traits['Riskiness'].value was used in place of $Stats.Traits['Risky'].value for two other checks (line 43888 and 44017)
Line numbers are those that come up when i open in Notepad++
The error message is "Value undefined"

Also $Stats.SexSkills.incluess which should be $Stats.SexSkills.includes at lines 43897 and 44024

Loving the new content btw
Please post them in the Discord for faster fixes. Thank you, by the way!

And I'm glad you're loving the content.

Reactions: Feyd

runadan

Jan 18, 2019
Please post them in the Discord for faster fixes. Thank you, by the way!

And I'm glad you're loving the content.
I don't use discord for adult content as a rule and i don't mind waiting as i apply the fixes on the fly to my own file.

One error to add to the list : On line 47055 you have 2 $ missing before stats
if ($Stats.Traits['Suggestible'].value + $Stats.Traits['Easy'].value + $CC.maleReaction) gte (Stats.Traits['Confident'].value + $Stats.Skills['Wiles'].value + Stats.Skills['Discipline'].value)

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I don't use discord for adult content as a rule and i don't mind waiting as i apply the fixes on the fly to my own file.

One error to add to the list : On line 47055 you have 2 $ missing before stats
Totally respect the choice! Hadn't thought of it, even though as a creator, I try and keep this very separate from my life as well.

Thanks again!

Reactions: Feyd

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
At the end of 0.6 you described how the Patreon version was already progressing into the main part of the game. We you planning to release the Patreon version here, or keep it Patreon-only? Either way, good job through the end of the prologue. :)

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I'd say welcome to tfgamessite, but I can't access my account there due to inactivity. I'd have to contact a moderator to reactivate my account, but I need to log in to contact them.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
At the end of 0.6 you described how the Patreon version was already progressing into the main part of the game. We you planning to release the Patreon version here, or keep it Patreon-only? Either way, good job through the end of the prologue. :)
Thanks Senor!

Supporter-versions will remain supporter versions because, well, we need support.

But!

Once we finish a dev cycle (0.7 for example), we'll release a public and pared-down version of that release widely.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I posted this over on tfgames but you seem more active here so will repost it.

It is interesting, I would like to see some more options when it comes to the sexual partners. It seems to randomly choose from a list each time and sometimes it had more than one I liked and others none. It would also be nice to be able to choose what kind of sex you had or at least depending on the NPC give you a few options, which would effect the choices you make at the end.

Finally I hate the cowboy hat my character always wore, more control over what we wear or at least a few choices would be nice.

All and all a interesting start

Also a new comment, it looks like you have a discord but have it locked behind patreon etc. Might I suggest opening it up to everyone but those on patreon etc get a special role which gives them access to more discord channels etc. I think it would help you find people to support you, since they get a peek behind the curtain to better know if this might be something they are interested in supporting. Anyways just a thought.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I posted this over on tfgames but you seem more active here so will repost it.

Also a new comment, it looks like you have a discord but have it locked behind patreon etc. Might I suggest opening it up to everyone but those on patreon etc get a special role which gives them access to more discord channels etc. I think it would help you find people to support you, since they get a peek behind the curtain to better know if this might be something they are interested in supporting. Anyways just a thought.
Much appreciated!

TFGames is very hard to navigate, so I haven't yet gotten a handle on it the way I have here.

I'm guessing the question was about the random partners at the end of High School and/or College. So are you asking for a broader list of options?
Are you asking for more customization and flavor about those partners?

Re: the cowboy hat, I'm sorry you hated it. Each hometown start gives a different, unique accessory for the doll. Try a different hometown! Also, have you tried the dossier to change clothes? You'll definitely have the ability to switch it out during Act I of the main game, even create your preferred default outfits.

I figured a $1 barrier to join the Discord wasn't egregious, simply asking people who want to be part of the community to support in a marginal way.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes