• Lily

Votes: 710 50.7%

• Total voters

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
I'm a fan of this genre trying to create something for everyone to enjoy, this first project is called Blurred lines. In the game you take on the role of Nate McConnell an ex navy seal operative who's now married and is living with his wife Sophia and step daughter Lily. As you step in to his world of action and espionage you will determine if Nate remains a loving husband and a devoted father or if he falls in to a world of debauchery and corruption to become a degenerate.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: Studio009 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

lilph2.jpg sophdoor.jpg screenshot0004.jpg tomtspot.jpg sophni13.jpg bg1.jpg torkini1.png chroomt3.png day11tomlil1a.png liltl2c.png morninglil5.png msttorid1i7.png nslliv8.png tomlilct2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
this is only demo, aka few renders as very short introduction.

it would be advisable to under that "genre/tags" spoiler leave only things that are in the game atm.
all other tags should be put as "planned-tags" (for instance atm there is no sex at all... while there is a "milf"- and hopefully there will be few more of those:p)
also if you wanna to prevent (at least some part) of shitposting in the game thread, you should explain some "controversial" tags such as ntr (focus of the game, avoidable etc).

anyway, good luck with your project!

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
this is only demo, aka few renders as very short introduction.

it would be advisable to under that "genre/tags" spoiler leave only things that are in the game atm.
all other tags should be put as "planned-tags" (for instance atm there is no sex at all... while there is a "milf"- and hopefully there will be few more of those:p)
also if you wanna to prevent (at least some part) of shitposting in the game thread, you should explain some "controversial" tags such as ntr (focus of the game, avoidable etc).

anyway, good luck with your project!
Thank you for your tips, they were helpful

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The art is very nice and the wife and the "daughter" ( i don't have understood if she is the step-daughter) are very hot!
I read that there will be "sharing", so i'm hoping that there will be a hotwife/cuckold path of the wife, and also of the daughter, why not!
Obviously always in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie! :)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
That's going to be hard to do unless the MC's into necromancy as just from reading the overview it states that she (wife) is dead and the MC is trying to find out who killed her.
I think that MC is referring to Sophie because he and his work companion Mike (CIA secret agents like Sophie, ex-secret agent) talk about her… so they are married i suppose… maybe MC have married Sophie after the first wife death.
MC have known Sophia (Mike ex) in service at work, and after 6 years they married, if i have understood correctly… maybe studio009 have to clarify the characters' relationship :)

Last edited:

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
The art is very nice and the wife and the "daughter" ( i don't have understood if she is the step-daughter) are very hot!
I read that there will be "sharing", so i'm hoping that there will be a hotwife/cuckold path of the wife, and also of the daughter, why not!
Obviously always in stockings/garter belt, high heels and naughty lingerie! :)
Thank you very much and I love any suggestions on what you guys would like to see implemented on this game please join my discord and comment in the suggestions section.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
That's going to be hard to do unless the MC's into necromancy as just from reading the overview it states that she (wife) is dead and the MC is trying to find out who killed her.
I didn't expect anyone to pick up on that so quickly I have written the story up to the 5th release so it is kinda confusing, but way to pay attention, I will be changing the synopsis to avoid the confusion

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
I think that MC is referring to Sophie because he and his work companion Mike (CIA secret agents like Sophie, ex-secret agent) talk about her… so they are married i suppose… maybe MC have married Sophie after the first wife death.
MC have known Sophia (Mike ex) in service at work, and after 6 years they married, if i have understood correctly… maybe studio009 have to clarify the characters' relationship :)
As the game is right now Sophia is MC's first and only wife :) Lily is Sophia's daughter (they are Mother and Daughter) and Sophia is Mikes ex partner at work they were field agents together but Now MC is Mikes partner

Last edited:
Reactions: giorgyo777

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
As the game is right now Sophia is MC's first and only wife :) and lily is Sophia's daughter (they are Mother and Daughter)
Ah, I thought that Lily might be his stepdaughter due to how long Nate and Sophia have been together and Lily calling him Nate, thanks for confirming that :)

Nice demo by the way, this looks promising, the art is top notch, and the main menu screen is a nice touch! I'm not entirely sold on Nate and Mike's talking animations though, but that's just personal preference. There were a few typos, so it could be worthwhile running your dialogue through a spellcheck beforehand, just to give the game a little more polish.

Good luck with your game studio009, I'll be watching this one with interest (y)

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Ah, I thought that Lily might be his stepdaughter due to how long Nate and Sophia have been together and Lily calling him Nate, thanks for confirming that :)

Nice demo by the way, this looks promising, the art is top notch, and the main menu screen is a nice touch! I'm not entirely sold on Nate and Mike's talking animations though, but that's just personal preference. There were a few typos, so it could be worthwhile running your dialogue through a spellcheck beforehand, just to give the game a little more polish.

Good luck with your game studio009, I'll be watching this one with interest (y)
Thank you, I appreciate your input about the talking animation, it's something I was trying out and if it looks off I might consider removing it completely. Also please join my discord I have a proofreading section it would be awesome if you can let me know where they are and it would help me immensely in future releases as well. ohhh and Lily is Nate's step-daughter, but not Sophia's (they are mother and daughter)

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As the game is right now Sophia is MC's first and only wife :) Lily is Sophia's daughter (they are Mother and Daughter) and Sophia is Mikes ex partner at work they were field agents together but Now MC is Mikes partner
I'm hoping that Sophia will not die then! She is very hot and she is MC's wife, so wife's death would mean no hotwife/cuckold scenes anymore… it would be a pity!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes