• Sophia

Votes: 322 22.5%
  • Lily

Votes: 727 50.8%

• Total voters

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is really a demo, but we can see some things about the game.

Looks like this is gonna have a lot of routes. The choices we have already sets many variables and flags. It seems like sharing and possibly NTR is gonna be significant routes. If you pass the phone to Mike, it sets a flag for mike and lily. If you accept the boss bringing drinks, it sets a flag for him and lily. Not the biggest fan of hot wifing and sharing, but I do like actual NTR where LI cheats behind his back.

Then again, I believe in conservative family values like cuck MCs needing to be beta bois. This MC got that alpha pose like Jack from GGGB. Dunno if I can make him cucked lol.

Anyways, the game looks cool. Good luck.

Edit: Btw, when you pass the phone to Mike, it just jumps to the next scene. MC is sitting right there... he should hear what he's saying to her.

Edit2: The font is stylish but annoying to read. When it comes to font choices, I say prioritize readability over style.

Reactions: studio009

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
This is really a demo, but we can see some things about the game.

Looks like this is gonna have a lot of routes. The choices we have already sets many variables and flags. It seems like sharing and possibly NTR is gonna be significant routes. If you pass the phone to Mike, it sets a flag for mike and lily. If you accept the boss bringing drinks, it sets a flag for him and lily. Not the biggest fan of hot wifing and sharing, but I do like actual NTR where LI cheats behind his back.

Then again, I believe in conservative family values like cuck MCs needing to be beta bois. This MC got that alpha pose like Jack from GGGB. Dunno if I can make him cucked lol.

Anyways, the game looks cool. Good luck.

Edit: Btw, when you pass the phone to Mike, it just jumps to the next scene. MC is sitting right there... he should hear what he's saying to her.

Edit2: The font is stylish but annoying to read. When it comes to font choices, I say prioritize readability over style.
thank you for the tips and you are right the MC should hear the convo, I will implement that for the first release and as for the font I'm in the midst of creating my own font for this game hopefully its better, if not I will use a more legible font.

Reactions: desmosome

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Looks like a good start, OP. It' s short, but attention-catching.

A few spelling errors though- "cheif" instead of "chief", "liqure"/"liquire" instead of "liquor", etc. May want to run the script through a spellchecker.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Looks like a good start, OP. It' s short, but attention-catching.

A few spelling errors though- "cheif" instead of "chief", "liqure"/"liquire" instead of "liquor", etc. May want to run the script through a spellchecker.
thank you noted:) and please join discord it would help for future releases

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Will ntr and sharing be forced? Or avoidable?

Not a fan of spending my time playing and trying to get the right dialog options just so someone else is reward to have sex with my loved ones not fun way for me to play? (Just my opinion I mean no disrespect to those who enjoy that kind of thing just not for me)

So I'm wondering will there be a way to avoid sharing my loved ones? I see that ntr is avoidable but will I be forced to share my loved ones?

Just trying to figure out if this is something I will download & enjoy or should I just move on and find something that doesn't force me into something I don't enjoy?

Thank you for your time :)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Super short not really worth trying atm... Sophia and Lily are hot so that's a plus... I didn't like the text style though, I much prefer it when it's designed for ease of reading - so a more basic font (which you can do by hitting a, but the capitalisation then seems off), and have a shadow/border of the oppositite colour (so white on black or vice-versa) or something so it always pops.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
If there is a big black guy in the game, then looking in the planned tags you will definitely find ntr and swinging.
just observation)

edit:
And, as mentioned above, it looks like ntr/hot wife/cheating will be a big part of the game, as all the choices in the demo basically pave the way for those routes.
May I know (without spoilers, of course) how many routes there will be, and what will be the main focus of the story?
From the short demo, it looks like it's an ntr game.

By the way, the art is amazing.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
wow that's looks nice, i will give i a try and hope that ntr really is avoidable.
Let us know because from what I've read it seems to be heavy towards ntr/sharing so it sounds like everyone but mc is going to get to have sex with his loved ones?

But I haven't played it I don't want to enjoy the game and then be forced to share I play these games so I can have sex with the girls especially if there my loved ones would be nice to get some netori?

Thanks for taking the risk let us know what you find?

Aug 13, 2016
demo got me into the game, already waiting for the next update! just wanted to mention the text is a little bit hard to read. saw that you want to create your own font, i guess that will fix the issue. good luck with your game studio009!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
studio009 sooo I won't be sticking around (I avoid NTR and sharing like the plague, even if avoidable, just changes the characters personalities when there is a possibility of it, so unless there is something that i absolutely must see.. I ignore), so with me not replying to anything after this comment, it isn't cause of anything serious, I just will have the thread ignored.

Now funnily enough, my comment has nothing to do with the above XD that is just for context of why I go quiet, if you do want to keep talking about art (the actual purpose of this comment), then DM me.

Anyway the art is quite nice, there is no argumen there, what did stick out to me though, is the lack of hard shadows, you have got the subtle shadows down, but not many hard cast type shadows.

A few examples:
1658126257326.png 1658126293001.png

(the armpits on this one):
1658126325602.png

You can't see it too much on MC because of the black, but it is more notice-able on the above. And when I say notice-able, I don't mean people will see and know, it is more they see, and something just feels a little off.

Anyway, basically some more cast shadows would help your art a lot. (and it doesn't have to be a lot, just some, like for the skirt, just a shadow where it isn't in contact with the skin (between the legs, with a triangle-ish shap along it on both or one, depending on the strength of the lighting).

A key with cast shadows though, is that they are darker than form shadows (shadows that come from the form and not a object actively blocking the light).
So when they overlap the cast shadow will tend to be laid on top of the form shadow so the form shadown under the cast shadow should be darker than both, since it is combining shadows.

What helps with that, is having a clear idea in mid of where the light is coming from, so you know how the shadows are being cast.

studio009

Game Developer
May 5, 2020
Will ntr and sharing be forced? Or avoidable?

Not a fan of spending my time playing and trying to get the right dialog options just so someone else is reward to have sex with my loved ones not fun way for me to play? (Just my opinion I mean no disrespect to those who enjoy that kind of thing just not for me)

So I'm wondering will there be a way to avoid sharing my loved ones? I see that ntr is avoidable but will I be forced to share my loved ones?

Just trying to figure out if this is something I will download & enjoy or should I just move on and find something that doesn't force me into something I don't enjoy?

Yes the NTR/Share path will be completely avoidable, but I want to tell this story in a away that makes sense to me so there will be no ntr off option as long as you treat " your loved one" with love you will be on the right path, Also the main narrative path is a love path.

4.10 star(s) 22 Votes